Newcastle United 0-2 Liverpool (18/02/2023)

Disco

1 minute ago, KaKa said:

No matter how much you say this it will never register for a fair few. Just let them get on with it and ignore them.

I have seen too much crap and too much heartbreak to get upset now, although we might have overcome our southampton hoodoo, it looks like we have a long way to go before we can put the Liverpool one to bed

4 minutes ago, Novocastrian said:

Anderson didn’t make Miggy miss his chance or Pope have a rush o blood to to the head or allow Nunez to slip between the lines for the goal. A baffling statement tbh.

With respect if you can't see how much better we are playing without him even on the pitch, I don't know what to tell you. He's certainly not the only one but his presence weakens our midfield hugely and allowed Liverpool to open us up with some clinical passing.

Just now, Ronaldo said:

I said immediately after the window closed that it was negligent. My opinion hasn’t changed, and why would it?

What did you want them to do, go against FFP and fuck the club up properly with the Premier League sitting there fucking waiting for us to make a wrong move?

The squad isn’t good enough, we knew it would take a few years.

11 minutes ago, JNK said:

I was thinking about that.

Karius has a once in a lifetime chance to redeem himself, he's been working hard for years for a chance like this too.

Given his life history, it could be the best story of the season if he makes an amazing match and the Toons get the title. 

Potentially epic storyline for Karius.

Actually really glad that Dubravka doesn't get to play the final :lol:

3 minutes ago, worthy said:

Organizing the defence? Midfield (Anderson) not there letting Trent pass freely to loosly marked Nunez? Same with second goal, no midfield nor defense clicking on. Thats down to tactics and preperation.

No, shit happens. If you really want to start to question Howe, maybe do not start with the best defensive record in the league ffs. :lol:

Just now, Memphis said:

With respect if you can't see how much better we are playing without him even on the pitch, I don't know what to tell you. He's certainly not the only one but his presence weakens our midfield hugely and allowed Liverpool to open us up with some clinical passing.

You made that assessment with him on the pitch for 20 mins? Incredible.

2 minutes ago, Mike said:

:lol: If I didn't have 1000 bucks tied into next week I'd be laughing at how on brand this shit is.

In a similar boat, at least we're not going to suffer alone :lol:

1 minute ago, Ronaldo said:

I said immediately after the window closed that it was negligent. My opinion hasn’t changed, and why would it?

Because you don’t know all of the finances and the full extent of ffp and where we are in accordance to it so you’re making a half cocked opinion on the Internet like we all are?