Scott McTominay

Jack27

Just now, MrRaspberryJam said:

We could do with more of KaKa looking on down on those with a different opinion than him.

Yeah I like those bits.  I especially like learning about how little you all know about football based upon a difference of opinion of a player’s talents

3 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

Yeah I like those bits.  I especially like learning about how little you all know about football based upon a difference of opinion of a player’s talents

Not really a party trick is it..knowledge 

6 hours ago, worthy said:

Dont. Buy. Manu. Dross. - Every fucking time we have signed a manu waste of space, they have all been fucking shit. McHideyball would be fucking worse than getting Alan Smith and Obertan back.

Keith Gillespie was really good for us.

2 minutes ago, Theregulars said:

Keith Gillespie was really good for us.

At the cost of losing Cole, no?

Butt, Obertan, Smith. We’ve been burned far too many times. Simo was ok but he was young and had the Championship to climatize. 

On 25/05/2023 at 22:47, gazza ladra said:

Rather we looked at a younger, more defensive midfielder like Lavia or Tyler Adams, and spend big on a creative player.

Agree on that but you still need backup for longstaff. He was a massive miss when injured.

3 hours ago, Astroblack said:

We’re in the Champions League. There are far better players we can get. McTomminay can go off to West Ham or Everton, that’s his level. We need to bolster up the squad with CL quality players. 

Every players not going to be a £60m signing - we need a few signings for next season. We missed longstaff when he was injured so needs cover and I feel that position can be covered in the cheap.

1 hour ago, Conjo said:

McTominay < Maddison

Better attitude by the sounds of it - only going by others but I live in Leicester and all Leicester fans I work and drink with are saying he’s been a bit of an arsehole last few weeks just when Leicester need him the most.

3 hours ago, Astroblack said:

At the cost of losing Cole, no?

Butt, Obertan, Smith. We’ve been burned far too many times. Simo was ok but he was young and had the Championship to climatize. 

Who we replaced with Ferdinand and Shearer.  Despite the trophies (hard to fail in that team), Cole never looked as lethal in a red top

Just found out he was a striker until Mourinho showed up. Hahaha wtf. Scottish Joelinton. Its funny because united fans seem to think he would make a good ball playing CB. Imagine starting as a striker...moving to CDM and eventually to CB. Interesting career to say the least. We could do worse. I trust Eddie.

4 minutes ago, Sufi said:

Just found out he was a striker until Mourinho showed up. Hahaha wtf. Scottish Joelinton. Its funny because united fans seem to think he would make a good ball playing CB. Imagine starting as a striker...moving to CDM and eventually to CB. Interesting career to say the least. We could do worse. I trust Eddie.

Scottish Alan Smith. 

1 hour ago, Sufi said:

He was converted to a central midfielder when he was 12 or maybe even earlier. Mourinho just gave him his debut for the seniors. Was playing a CM years before for our youth. 

8 hours ago, Conjo said:

McTominay < Maddison

Do we have to choose between them? Do they cost the same? Lets sell Dan Burn because Botman is better.[emoji38]

Edited by Erikse