Scott McTominay

Jack27

3 hours ago, TheDarkKnight said:

No. I'm disregarding people's opinions who are disrespecting a manager who had just brought European Cup football to Newcastle.

If Eddie Howe buys him (and it's a big if) then you have to respect his decision.

Considering Ten Hag brought and played Weghorst for Man U, do you respect his opinion that Weghorst is of the required quality to be a starter for Man U? After all, Ten Hag is far more qualified than any Man U fan to form an opinion on the matter.

I admire Howe’s ability to polish a turd, which comes in handy as Ashley left him a squad bursting out of the seams with turds. He’s undoubtedly made some of these players function at the top of their potential in his system. Doesn’t mean our transfer policy should target turds, especially not overpriced turds from direct rivals.

Edited by Unbelievable

Dont. Buy. Manu. Dross. - Every fucking time we have signed a manu waste of space, they have all been fucking shit. McHideyball would be fucking worse than getting Alan Smith and Obertan back.

So do you guys think Howe logs in here to read this same stuff that gets posted after every slight link?

Or do you think posting this same thing continuously will magically make it not happen?

8 minutes ago, KaKa said:

So do you guys think Howe logs in here to read this same stuff that gets posted after every slight link?

Or do you think posting this same thing continuously will magically make it not happen?

Not having a go, but in retaliation for people posting the same thing, you also then post the same thing.

We know Eddie is a great coach, the evidence is right there in front of us; Longstaff, Almiron, Joelinton, Schär, Murphy…

What we don’t know if he’s as good at spotting the best available players, in fact I think we can assume he’s not. That’s where Ashworth comes in.

19 minutes ago, KaKa said:

People are honestly just posting their opinions, on a message board which is intended to host people's opinions

22 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Had on, you absolutely love posting obscure players that we “should” be in for, as if the scouting team might catch wind of your posts.

1 minute ago, Joseph said:

Had on, you absolutely love posting obscure players that we “should” be in for, as if the scouting team might catch wind of your posts.

I'm so tired of this thread and the people in it man ...

If you think that comparison makes sense then good luck to you. I'll leave you lot to it.

So complain away to your heart's content.

16 minutes ago, KaKa said:

I'm so tired of this thread and the people in it man ...

If you think that comparison makes sense then good luck to you. I'll leave you lot to it.

So complain away to your heart's content.

No one forced you to read it lad :lol:

9 hours ago, Likelylad said:

If we're only going to sign 2/3 players as per Howe. Which is debatable tbf. This guy should not be one of them. 

Love Howe, but when it comes to anything like that he can be a right lying bastard, wor Eddie :)