Newcastle United 2-0 Manchester United (02/04/2023)

Disco

Can the people who've already paid not just get an image? I've already paid £30, do I really need to spend another £20 just to see our names? Seems a bit shan. 

Edited by Kid Icarus

1 hour ago, Optimistic Nut said:

There was a massive kick-off over 'Man Utd v Newcastle' before the Final though. As fans we don't always use the full title (banner proves it). 

Oh, didn't see that, have no idea why that would be.

2 hours ago, Kid Icarus said:

Can the people who've already paid not just get an image? I've already paid £30, do I really need to spend another £20 just to see our names? Seems a bit shan. 

I am sure Heron said that it will be coming in due course.

1 hour ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Watched the game back again, fuck sake Howe coached another 7-0 worthy drubbing. Long for a game where we cash in on our xG and chances created and absolutely fucking murder someone by 4 or 5+ goals.

Pretty sure we've got at least one coming before the end of the season

Watched the game back again, fuck sake Howe coached another 7-0 worthy drubbing. Long for a game where we cash in on our xG and chances created and absolutely fucking murder someone by 4 or 5+ goals.

Yeah I honestly think we're arguably playing better and more expansively at times now than we were back in October when we beat teams 4s and 5s.

Definitely. And it's mad that the 5-1 vs Brentford was the opposite where it didn't feel like we had many obvious chances.

2 minutes ago, Dokko said:

I could watch that on loop for days. Salty fucks. :lol:

The cockney? guy in the blue shirt had me laughing, such a none reaction. 

Also noticed not a Manchester accent in sight

1 hour ago, LionOfGosforth said:

Yeah I honestly think we're arguably playing better and more expansively at times now than we were back in October when we beat teams 4s and 5s.

Agree with this. Heard someone the other day reference the Southampton away game in the league. As a more dominant performance than this :lol: we won 4-1 off about 5 chances. Brentford was similar, as others have alluded to. 

1 minute ago, Lush Vlad said:

Agree with this. Heard someone the other day reference the Southampton away game in the league. As a more dominant performance than this :lol: we won 4-1 off about 5 chances. Brentford was similar, as others have alluded to. 

Yep, Fulham away springs to mind as well, 4 goals from about 6 chances

Just now, LionOfGosforth said:

Yep, Fulham away springs to mind as well, 4 goals from about 6 chances

We dismantled Fulham tbf. Although they had 10 men we also had 2 marginal offside goals disallowed. Before we made subs to rest players at 0-4 we looked like we were going to get 6 or 7.

1 minute ago, HaydnNUFC said:

We dismantled Fulham tbf. Although they had 10 men we also had 2 marginal offside goals disallowed. Before we made subs to rest players at 0-4 we looked like we were going to get 6 or 7.

Might have recalled the game differently given it was the start of the good run and way back at the start of October. They were without Paulinha IIRC as well.