West Ham United 1-5 Newcastle United (05/04/2023)

BlueStar

8 hours ago, The Bonk said:

Geez, what I'd give to be in the shoes of those geek kids in the front row. Topless Mullet James Corden again with hugely impressive commitment to supporting the team. Proper Legend. Isak is built like a stick.

9 hours ago, LALASAM said:

I am new on here. Put a post up about Moyes in relation to this match and he looks like Gollum. Disappeared. What am I doing wrong?

Welcome. What’s your favourite Indian curry? 

47 minutes ago, Dokko said:

Hmmm.... I'm not talking about that particular young gentleman, but I was at the game and I've never seen so many supporters up sticks and leave at a point when they were still in the game. There was about 20 minutes to go, it was 3-1, and they were leaving in droves - it wasn't just one or two. What kind of effect does that sight have on their team.

39 minutes ago, Cronky said:

Hmmm.... I'm not talking about that particular young gentleman, but I was at the game and I've never seen so many supporters up sticks and leave at a point when they were still in the game. There was about 20 minutes to go, it was 3-1, and they were leaving in droves - it wasn't just one or two. What kind of effect does that sight have on their team.

Tbf most of their team were too dazzled by what was happening on the pitch to take in what was happening off it. Especially as the front row is about half a mile from the grass.

3 hours ago, Cronky said:

The ‘let’s concede 2 more goals’ effect.

9 hours ago, Emotic said:

Geez, what I'd give to be in the shoes of those geek kids in the front row. Topless Mullet James Corden again with hugely impressive commitment to supporting the team. Proper Legend. Isak is built like a stick.

Geek kids? The two bairns with their ma?

16 minutes ago, The Bonk said:

Geek kids? The two bairns with their ma?

Yeah, don't worry I meant it in the most affectionate way as I was a geek kid myself. They're lucky as to get to witness that.

56 minutes ago, Emotic said:

Yeah, don't worry I meant it in the most affectionate way as I was a geek kid myself. They're lucky as to get to witness that.

Thought they were all adorable, had a chuckle when their ma started singing, but looking a touch uncomfortable doing it. O0

"That first goal, what is [Thilo] Kehrer doing," he continued. "I can't even walk yeah, but watching him play football gives me hope that I can be a footballer myself."

That's amazing :lol:

5 hours ago, HawK said:

"That first goal, what is [Thilo] Kehrer doing," he continued. "I can't even walk yeah, but watching him play football gives me hope that I can be a footballer myself."

That's amazing :lol:

Think he also commented that watching Kehrer was like watching "an elephant in a tree". Made me chuckle

On 06/04/2023 at 09:03, Magpie said:

I thought he was their best player by a mile.

I think Rice was the class of their team but Paqueta is definitely a good player particularly in the first half when he got further forward. 

Still think he would have flourished here big style. 

Most football fans and pundits are lazy/thick as fuck. It came from Sky (Redknapp) saying he’d shanked it. Utter horseshit from a bloke whose job it was to do the same. It’s mad, he does it every fucking game and if you don’t know Schär isn’t one of the best ball playing centre backs in the league you’re an absolute fucking moron.