Newcastle United 6-1 Tottenham Hotspur (23/04/2023)

Disco

2 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Was there anything on Sky made of Kulusevski's tackle on Willock in the first half?

A few around me thought it could have been a red, I was too busy watching the ball to see where he caught him

Caught him in the cock. Could've been a red, but think they decided to let it go as we were 5 up.

19 minutes ago, Beren said:

Apologies if Giggs but NUFC now have three players on double digit goals in the PL.

Has to be decades since that happened.

Joelinton is not far off 10 either.

2 minutes ago, Sima said:

Daft question but does Now TV have the ability to rewatch full TV programmes from the guide?

Wouldn't mind watching the full programme again.

I have NOW tv and i think the full game is replayed later.

17 minutes ago, Sima said:

Daft question but does Now TV have the ability to rewatch full TV programmes from the guide?

Wouldn't mind watching the full programme again.

Have a google for reddit football highlights, there is a thread and links to full sky or usa matches.....

Just now, Numbers said:

Was still thinking can we hold on to win this at 3-0, its hard to shake the shit times.

I was stupidly nervy, given the context, until the sixth. I was just so desperate for it to stay emphatic and not be blurred by a futile comeback where they pinched a couple. 

Top result lads and on to the next against the blue Scousers.

Apparently Daniel Levey exited through the players tunnel today.

Cameras followed him expected him to visit the dressing room,

But he just made his way to reception and out the main doors.

See you in the champions league Mr Levey or maybe not.

Edited by prefabtoon

“Newcastle are not going to know whats hit them. We are going to come racing out of the blocks. This Newcastle team are not that good and we have nothing to be afraid of. I am expecting kane and son to have excellent games. If both are on form then we win. I reckon we will win 3-1. We need this to set us up to assault man u and pool. Biggest week in our season. This will show us what the players are made of. Hopefully levys rallying cry will inspire them. I am too excited. Less than 2 hours to go.”

Courtesy of “the fighting cock”

1 minute ago, RS said:

“Newcastle are not going to know whats hit them. We are going to come racing out of the blocks. This Newcastle team are not that good and we have nothing to be afraid of. I am expecting kane and son to have excellent games. If both are on form then we win. I reckon we will win 3-1. We need this to set us up to assault man u and pool. Biggest week in our season. This will show us what the players are made of. Hopefully levys rallying cry will inspire them. I am too excited. Less than 2 hours to go.”

:dog:

or maybe not......

5 minutes ago, RS said:

Michael Jordan Lol GIF