Newcastle United vs. Arsenal: 07/05/23 @ 4.30pm (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

Need the midfield to.run the show today. Both attacking and defensive wise. Big Joe, lil Joe, Longstaff and Bruno, show these title chasing lot, we're not a million miles off them!

Howay the Lads!!!!

51 minutes ago, Skeletor said:

I work with a lot of Arsenal fans. They're still incredibly bitter about the fact we didn't roll over and die for them earlier in the season, but also realistic that this is going to be a very hard game for them.

Yeah seeing that in their fan forums.

1 hour ago, RUHRLYASLEEVESUP said:

Few years ago noo like, was in Jose Alvalde with home fans & bought off  one of the local Português delboys, was on flight back with Dyer & Bowyer same week as they had theyre tiff,  pair of tools 

1 hour ago, TheBrownBottle said:

European football half & half scarves - the acceptable face of the half & half scarf :)

Most of my Celtic scarfs are half/half

Barcelona

Benfica

Spartak Moskva

AC Milan

Inter Milan

And more, nothing wrong with it, if anything, might make you smile in decades to come

10 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

More rumours isak and Wilson starting on twitter, massive balls from Howe to do it in this game if true.

They have proved they can play together. Happy if the both start. 

7 minutes ago, Displayname said:

So weird this reluctency of starting our two most in form players on here.

It’s not reluctance at all, just acknowledging it’s a brave move against the quality of arsenal.

6 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

It’s not reluctance at all, just acknowledging it’s a brave move against the quality of arsenal.

I dont see whats so brave about it. Isak tracks back if he plays on the wing, he will also have a very defensive focused left back behind him.

Edited by Displayname