Newcastle United vs. Arsenal: 07/05/23 @ 4.30pm (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

8 minutes ago, reefatoon said:

Was absolutely fine against him in the last match, but don’t let that get in the way of the weekly Burn bashing.

That’s being kind. Pretty sure he went past him with ease on multiple occasions. It’s the worst type of matchup for Big Dan.

Just now, timeEd32 said:

That’s being kind. Pretty sure he went past him with ease on multiple occasions. It’s the worst type of matchup for Big Dan.

Think it was once maybe twice then Dan got a grip of him with help on the left flank! 

1 minute ago, timeEd32 said:

Aye, our full backs were getting toasted early on, it's one reason we dropped into a mid-block.

Cleaned the Oven , then the bathroom to chilli and be distracted. 

Finished 20 minutes early fuck, nerves are kicking in now especially with Longstaff out injured.

Just now, PauloGeordio said:

Hells Bells in the stadium. It’s on, unleash the beasts! :indi:

Just watched last season’s extended highlights (to be recommended…).  We’re definitely stronger. Hope it is just as loud. Unleash the beasts indeed! 

2 minutes ago, Hudson said:

Cleaned the Oven , then the bathroom to chilli and be distracted. 

Finished 20 minutes early fuck, nerves are kicking in now especially with Longstaff out injured.

These two say don’t worry IMG_6274.thumb.jpeg.088f1291288b4bcb388f42915c440d11.jpegIMG_6273.thumb.jpeg.a146f9f680649d6bf4951026850ef50d.jpeg😉 

I’m normally giving it out about the knee-jerk crap on here but I’m shitting myself about this one.

I’ve not felt this nervous since the Portsmouth 1-0 in 1992.

It just feels like a massive step in our progress and I I just don’t trust them :lol: