Newcastle United vs. Leicester City: 22/05/23 @ 20:00 (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

3 minutes ago, Ikon said:

Might not help you but it wasn’t long ago since all of us were so jealous of you. 

Wow - that’s like when my wife tells me I used to be so attractive.

Not keen at continuing with Isak out wide but feel much better seeing Bruno, Joelinton and Longstaff in the middle. 

2-0 

Wilson to fire us to the Champions League. 

11 minutes ago, filbertway said:

Our main weakness is defending. So Smith's game plan for us to spend the first half defending is a genius one. 

Our LB has the body of a 12 year old boy.
Our 3 CBs have never once played together
Tielemans and Soumare can't track runners
Ndidi has turned into a league 2 player.

Can't wait for the game plan to come unstuck when Longstaff finds himself free in the area for a tap in after 5 mins :D

Feel your pain, brother. But I hope you’re right! 

Just now, Turnbull2000 said:

Just want this done and over with so can relax this weekend. Shame it's Leicester though, rather they stayed up.

Same - I live in Loughborough and I know a lot of Leicester fans and my in laws and wife are also Leicester fans, all decent people.

2 minutes ago, St1pe said:

Yea I just don’t see the rationale behind it? Hit us on the break with Vardy? Tielemans is hardly athletic 

Smith was just saying in his pre-match interview (being aired live on US tv while y’all see some stuff about Man City apparently :lol:he wants them to be hard to beat. He said they tried to attack and score goals in the last couple of matches and that didn’t work out for them so he just wants to make them hard to beat, aka low block with five at the back and two DMs in front of them and counter attack with the three up front. 

Edited by cubaricho

3 minutes ago, cubaricho said:

Smith was just saying in his pre-match interview (being aired live on US tv while y’all see some stuff about Man City apparently :lol:he wants them to be hard to beat. He said they tried to attack and score goals in the last couple of matches and that didn’t work out for them so he just wants to make them hard to beat, aka low block with five at the back and two DMs in front of them and counter attack with the three up front. 

Thanks!