Newcastle United 0-0 Leicester City (22/05/2023)

Mike

Guest reefatoon
2 minutes ago, Bimpy474 said:

We did the same against Man City under Rafa, stay in the game and try to nick it, it's a compliment to how far we've come in 18 months, that's how I'd look at it.

Aye, I have always hated that style of football, even when we did it. It’s fucking horrible.

Edited by reefatoon

Not complaining about the post-match being the relegation battle as that's the story over us making the CL but this conversation is absolute dogshit. :lol: Hurry up with the celebrating lads, we need an Eddie interview to save this broadcast.

Ok. I’m drunk. Off to bed. Work tomorrow:Jonny2J:enjoy the night guys:bounce:

Edited by maze
Typo after typo after typo. So many typo’s…. Why? *burp*

Just now, wormy said:

Not complaining about the post-match being the relegation battle as that's the story over us making the CL but this conversation is absolute dogshit. :lol: Hurry up with the celebrating lads, we need an Eddie interview to save this broadcast.

Aye, fed up with this shite

1 minute ago, wormy said:

The channel I've been watching has just been entirely coverage of our lap of honour, interviewing Longstaff, Trippier and Pope on the pitch and it's been fantastic.

No idea what channel it is though as it's not exactly from a legal source but by god I've lapped up every second of it.

Just now, Chris_R said:

The channel I've been watching has just been entirely coverage of our lap of honour, interviewing Longstaff, Trippier and Pope on the pitch and it's been fantastic.

No idea what channel it is though as it's not exactly from a legal source but by god I've lapped up every second of it.

Stay with it. :lol:

We're finally getting some on-pitch stuff with Eddie's interview. Big Joe and his pregnant Mrs. :aww: Love the idea of him and Bruno beginning an army of Geordie-Brazilian hybrids. 

1 minute ago, reefatoon said:

Im not annoyed at us, I just detest watching teams that sit back like that. Makes a shit watch.

...and that's what we did most of the time under Bruce (and Rafa too). Desperately poor teams devoid of all confidence tend to. It's frustrating to play against such defensively-minded teams, but we need to coach our way around it. The boots on the other foot.

1 minute ago, Caleb70 said:

Eddie saying it will be our toughest transfer window?

I get what he's saying. We now have access to elite level players but signing the right ones will be everything.