Newcastle United 0-0 Leicester City (22/05/2023)

Mike

Goal post was their MOTM ffs. I think what annoys me the most about the result is the fact those plastic mancs will now probably finish ahead of us, again!

Overjoyed we're in the Champions League proper now, but that would have been the icing on the cake.

Get in. My mind was racing during that one Leicester chance in the end... it was like time stood still and then Pope pulls out that miracle save... Thought some of our lads looked rattled as the game went on. The pressure must have been immense.

Too many thoughts in my head right now. Just want to say amazing job to all and let's take it all in and get ready for next season. Champions League football... it's ours.

Just now, David Edgar said:

Japes with the they've spent money and not a CL team tropes.  So tiresome.

Didn't take it as that though, we have spent a fair amount of money just not obscene, and on paper the squad doesnt compare with spurs, liverpool or chelsea, it's just paper lies and this squad is more than sum of parts and proven they deserve to be considered on that level. 

Quite agree with Neville (ffs) that we are ahead of schedule, got to guard against impatience, I would hate people demanding howe out if we are only finishing 6th due to too many games or something.