Newcastle United 0-0 Leicester City (22/05/2023)

Mike

Not exactly how I thought I'd feel, but we're in the fucking Champions League!

Signed up to this forum in the 09/10 Championship season and sat through some absolutely miserable matches on here. I was 19 or 20 then, I'm now 33 and it's 100% worth the wait. What a club!

3 minutes ago, nemtizz said:

Bottled 3rd mind

We were definitely bricking it tonight man. The chances we missed!

Just happy we are over the line. Could see us smashing Chelsea now and Man Utd may well panic and drop points.

Man, we've got a lot to think about now. Next season will be a lot tougher. I'm sure we have a close-season plan re. transfers etc - hope it's a good one, we'll need it! 

Still, beats worrying about other teams trying to relegate us. 

CHAMPIOOOOONS LEEEEEEEEEAGUE!!!! Fuck yeah! 

That’ll do. Fucking magnificent. 

In 50 years, since the 74 cup final it’s essentially been wank. A few moments of heart pounding anticipation followed by crushing disappointment. 
This feels different. 
this could be the biggest result since Ned’s finest hour. 

God damn... such a frustrating game, from the way they set up first half, then the referee, and then us kinda holding on at the end.

But WE F*CKING DID IT!!!!!!!

TELL ME MA, ME MA....

What a season. We could not have wished for a better manager than Eddie, a better leader on the pitch than Tripps. Absolute steal in England's number 1 Nick Pope. Additions in genuine quality in Isak, Bruno, Botman. This past year and a half has been perfection.

BRB gonna cry

I think I heard the collective sigh emanating from SJP. Fantastic season. We did what we needed to. Can't wait to see who we get in Champions league draw (wait! I'll just pinch myself, did I just type that?).:indi: