Champions League 2023/2024: Group F (Newcastle, Milan, Dortmund, PSG)

Marko NUFC

I've paid upfront for the 3 CL games within the barracks so can't imagine that'll be for top brass, although...

Me drinking my Carling alongside Ceferin...

SF-CNt.gif

Edited by NE27

3 minutes ago, Mazzy said:

The draw takes place on 31st August and we'll find out whose in our group but when do we find out the dates for those group games? 

The dates, as in what weeks the games take place are known now, but they can't give exact dates for home and away until the draw is made.

Matchday 1: 19/20 September 2023

Matchday 2: 3/4 October 2023

Matchday 3: 24/25 October 2023

Matchday 4: 7/8 November 2023

Matchday 5: 28/29 November 2023

Matchday 6: 12/13 December 2023

Edited by patrone

6 minutes ago, ponsaelius said:

That would be a bit of a weird one but would be brilliant for our travelling support if we were allowed a big allocation or to just fill the stadium.

just said that - we could fill it!

3 minutes ago, patrone said:

The dates, as in what weeks the games take place are known now, but they can't give exact dates for home and away until the draw is made.

So until the draw is made we won't know whether it's the Tuesday or Wednesday that week we are playing.

Problem is, I work every Tuesday night but I'm off every Wednesday night so the sooner I know which exact date the games are the better. Praying for Wednesdays only. 

1 minute ago, Mike said:

I'm never in a million years gonna be able to swing tickets to this, am I. :lol:

wey aye man. where there’s a will there’s a way. just give us plenty of notice and between the forum I’m sure we’d be able to get you sorted.

16 minutes ago, NE27 said:

I've paid upfront for the 3 CL games within the barracks so can't imagine that'll be for top brass, although...

Me drinking my Carling alongside Ceferin...

SF-CNt.gif

Where did you manage to book that?  Online?

9 minutes ago, Mike said:

:lol: Just waiting on the draw before I spring into action.

I just gotta hear that song in person, man.

:lol: Gonna be pissed if there’s not a whole ass children’s choir belting it out on the field 

55 minutes ago, Mazzy said:

So until the draw is made we won't know whether it's the Tuesday or Wednesday that week we are playing.

Problem is, I work every Tuesday night but I'm off every Wednesday night so the sooner I know which exact date the games are the better. Praying for Wednesdays only. 

I don't think it's ever only a Wednesday or Tuesday, usually a mixture of both 

1 hour ago, patrone said:

I'll be in NYC for matchday 5. Best place to watch the game?

23 hours ago, patrone said:

It's a package for the 3 league games.

👍

Where did it say it was for all 3 games? I might just be being stupid but couldn’t see it on the website, wasn’t sure if club had confirmed separately?

5 minutes ago, Thorpinho said:

Where did it say it was for all 3 games? I might just be being stupid but couldn’t see it on the website, wasn’t sure if club had confirmed separately?

It's at the bottom of the list of all games hospitality page. Other than a season ticket it's the only other guaranteed way to get UCL tickets 😞

Screenshot_20230819-073004.png

41 minutes ago, patrone said:

It's at the bottom of the list of all games hospitality page. Other than a season ticket it's the only other guaranteed way to get UCL tickets 😞

Screenshot_20230819-073004.png

Yeah I found that, just not remotely clear to me if package means 3 games or package means one game and here is 5 minutes with John beresford. As usual clear as mud!