Champions League 2023/2024: Group F (Newcastle, Milan, Dortmund, PSG)

Marko NUFC

34 minutes ago, Anderson said:

Hmm, potentially!

"Payment will be taken on Monday 5 September and tickets posted to successful applicants in due course."

https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/2022/august/sporting-cp-v-spurs-ticket-news/

That’s to simple our ticket office will make a right fucking pigs ear of it.

Edited by Whitley mag

30 minutes ago, Cort said:

Very much doubt they'll sell to anyone with a UK address though. Anyone with friends or family on the continent who can get tickets on their behalf it might be worth looking it.

23 hours ago, Wallsendmag said:

Hope it's behind the other goal mate. If it turns a bit nasty there's nowhere to run as they're packed in like sardines [emoji38] UEFA have relaxed their rules as well so their capacity is no longer reduced to 65k for European games so there'll be 81,000 there, 25,000 of those in the yellow wall.

21 hours ago, Froggy said:

It's a quality experience. Just be careful though. :lol: A few of the Germans didn't like that tourists had tickets for the wall and we had Dortmund tops on.

Aye, I'm hoping it's at the other end like. Mostly because I'd be near our fans.

Edited by Sima

9 hours ago, Danh1 said:

Doing Paris and don’t expect a ticket

All booked now.

£117 hotel, £57 return from Birmingham on the Monday/Wednesday. My mate gonna drive down. 

Hopefully sort Dortmund as well, work hols depending

1 hour ago, Sima said:

Aye, I'm hoping it's at the other end like. Mostly because I'd be near our fans.

I think it most likely will be the other end mate. Germans are pretty tolerant of away fans being in their end but not in "their" end if you what I mean.

6 minutes ago, Anderson said:

Any idea how that Seat Pick is showing tickets for Milan/Dortmund before they’re on sale? Tempted to chance me arm, would have to go for a side ticket mind, like fuck do I fancy being in their proper ends.

People just whack them up in the hope they’ll be able to get one to sell on when they do go on sale.

8 minutes ago, PCW1983 said:

Has anyone got travel itineraries to Milan they can share, our group are struggling to get something sensible together. 

A few people have mentioned different things in the ‘Champions League Travel’ thread in the Tickets forum, if you haven’t already read that?

4 hours ago, Danh1 said:

All booked now.

£117 hotel, £57 return from Birmingham on the Monday/Wednesday. My mate gonna drive down. 

Hopefully sort Dortmund as well, work hols depending

Seems to be a fair few of us on that flight :thup: 

18 minutes ago, nufcmichael said:

We've just booked tickets and hotel for Dortmund through a Danish Agency. We were told that they wouldn't be allowed to sell us the tickets if we were from England. 

Good for you, and I hope everything comes through alright with it.

But if the boot was on the other foot and we found out that some foreign agency were selling our home tickets to away fans, there’d be absolute hell on! 😂

1 minute ago, SteV said:

But if the boot was on the other foot and we found out that some foreign agency were selling our home tickets to away fans, there’d be absolute hell on! 😂

Yeah I know. I would've preferred to be in the away end, but's that's impossible. 

17 minutes ago, SteV said:

Give it a year or 2 and we will find out

Or mebbes a month..