Champions League 2023/2024: Group F (Newcastle, Milan, Dortmund, PSG)

Marko NUFC

9 minutes ago, SteV said:

Anyone else considering taking the day off for the draw?

I was. :lol: Turns out I'm off anyway. Looking forward to having a beer and watching it play out after years of waiting to see our name in there. 

Yep 8 matches tonight and 7 tomorrow. 2 matches on the newly branded TNS Sports (ex BT Sport)

4pm - Struga vs Zalgiris (0-0) - Live on TNT Sports 2
6pm - Flora vs Rakow (0-1)
6pm - M Haifa vs Hamrun Spartans (4-0) - Live on TNT Sports 1
6pm - Sheriff Tiraspol vs Farul Constanta (0-1)
7pm - BATE Borisov vs Partizani Tirana (1-1)
7pm - TNS vs Hacken (1-3) - Live on S4C
7pm - Zrinjski vs Urartu (1-0)
8.15pm - Breidablik vs Shamrock Rovers (1-0) - Live somewhere in ROI

Doesn't look like that Soccerone YouTube channel are showing matches this week. It's good that TNT Sports are showing a couple of games for those wanting to watch, and I guess Maccabi Haifa are the biggest team in this round so may get a few more viewers than most, but not ideal having a match where one team is 4 up from the away leg, especially when there's two finely poised ties on at the same time.

Wow. Blast from the past Ferencvaros 0 KI Klaksvik 3, the Faroes side were like 14/1 to win pre match so God knows what happened there. The Hungarians obviously won their league last year and got to the Europa League L16 as well.

2 hours ago, Paullow said:

Wow. Blast from the past Ferencvaros 0 KI Klaksvik 3, the Faroes side were like 14/1 to win pre match so God knows what happened there. The Hungarians obviously won their league last year and got to the Europa League L16 as well.

Yep, that was the big shock from tonight.

Shame for Larne to go out after ET. 

Qarabag safely through. Baku would be a trip and a half.

12 minutes ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

Still remains a complete mystery to me why Shevchenko was an absolute failure at Chelsea.

Injuries and age, plus adapting to new country and style of playing. Think Mourinho has suggested that he was bought by Roman instead of Jose’s first choice too- he was never really given a decent run, and seemingly lost confidence as a result.