Champions League 2023/2024: Group F (Newcastle, Milan, Dortmund, PSG)

Marko NUFC

1 minute ago, Fezzle said:

Watching the psg match, they really aren't dealing with the nice press very well. Look very weak behind the obviously good attack, have they totally remodelled the squad or just resting some? 

yeah they’ve got rid of some long serving players like Verratti and Neymar and brought in loads of new players. 6 new player in the starting line up and more on the bench.

8 minutes ago, Fezzle said:

Watching the psg match, they really aren't dealing with the nice press very well. Look very weak behind the obviously good attack, have they totally remodelled the squad or just resting some? 

Nice have been good, should have a few more than they 3 they scored too. Very physical/strong and pressing well, something we done very well last season. Let’s hope we can keep it up in the next games

Just now, Dava1892 said:

Nice have been good, should have a few more than they 3 they scored too. Very physical/strong and pressing well, something we done very well last season. Let’s hope we can keep it up in the next games

Definitely been impressed with them, only know the obvious ones but they have a good team 

13 hours ago, Colos Short and Curlies said:

so she will be too knackered to complain about you watching, and as it’s your second child you can just leave them be for 2 hours 😂

That's the idea 😂

3 hours ago, maybe_next_year said:

Was looking into getting TNT, seeing as all our games seem to be on there.  £25 a month for 18 months, or £29 quid a month rolling. Fucking daylight robbery :lol: 

I paid $200 for all our Prem games on Fubo, now I have to pay more for the CL games with DAZN. It’s insane. :lol: 

17 hours ago, CPL said:

Waited 20 years for the return of Champions League and the missus has booked for our 2nd baby to be induced on Tuesday! Let's hope he comes quick!

:lol:

It was coming quick that got you in the predicament. 

11 hours ago, Whitley mag said:

Def the go to place in London now for watching us, take it no stray Mackems got lost and ventured in ?

Not that I'm aware of 😂

I like it that it doesn't empty out at full time, still busy when I left couple of hours later 

On 16/09/2023 at 19:36, maybe_next_year said:

Was looking into getting TNT, seeing as all our games seem to be on there.  £25 a month for 18 months, or £29 quid a month rolling. Fucking daylight robbery :lol: 

$15/£8 a month for Stan Sport here in Aus for the Champions League. The UK is getting absolutely robbed. 

On 16/09/2023 at 19:36, maybe_next_year said:

I'm feeling the same pain here in Australia.  I subscribe to Optus Sport for $10 per month (about five quid) - this gives me all PL matches live.  But they don't have the CL - Stan Sport does.  So that means $21 per month for Stan + $15 per month for Stan Sports.  Watching the CL is effectively costing three and a half times what it does to watch every single PL match.  Thieving kernts.