2023 FIFA Women's World Cup: Rubiales banned from all football-related activities for three years

4 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Mad how many goalie howlers there are still, with all the advancements across the game.

It’s the Achilles heel of the women’s game, sadly.  Every aspect of the international game is miles ahead of when I started watching it in the ‘90s - but the keepers are still shaky. 

14 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

It’s the Achilles heel of the women’s game, sadly.  Every aspect of the international game is miles ahead of when I started watching it in the ‘90s - but the keepers are still shaky. 

This is an absolute load of rubbish!! It's fair to say the keepers have been the stars of this world cup with some unbelievable displays. I can only think of about 2 absolute howlers throughout the whole tournament!

10 minutes ago, iklgizmo said:

This is an absolute load of rubbish!! It's fair to say the keepers have been the stars of this world cup with some unbelievable displays. I can only think of about 2 absolute howlers throughout the whole tournament!

I’ve just seen two in this game

5 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

Fuck me, if you didn’t think England’s first was the result of a goalkeeping howler then I’d hate to see what you think one looks like

Yea I agree with that one? But when was the 2nd??

We're starting to play it around with confidence here, along with the fact that Colombia are leaving gaps due to pushing forward, wouldn't be surprised if we get another goal here.