Premier League Fixtures (2023/24)

HaydnNUFC

7 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Tbf Forest was about as comfortable an opening day we've had since we thumped Bolton away under Big Sam. 

Martins overhead kick in that game?

That was a walkover, thought we were going to do okay that year [emoji38]

4 minutes ago, catlover24 said:

How about hospitality packages?

If you try and book hospitality as soon as it is released you should have a decent chance - will cost you a fair bit though.

Another alternative (whether people like it or not) is to book a package with ticket and hotel included.

Really tough start... think we might start slow 3 draws and a defeat... but think then we will have a  run of games that we can win..... excited already, can't wait

Home games we can genuinely beat anyone, best atmosphere in the country alongside Anfield for making it hostile for the away team/officials.

Bring it on!

It’s worth remembering we only picked up 8 points from our first 7 games last season, we beat Forest and lost to Liverpool as well as draws against Man City, Palace and Bournemouth home and Brighton and Wolves away.

If we can better that in the first 7 games then we can potentially build some serious momentum.

Edited by Matt1892

Tough start but remember Eddie's highly intensive fitness building pre season routine. 

Not saying other teams won't be fit but It can take a few of them a run of games to get up to full fitness. 

With us you know full well that we'll be able to run through walls from the 1st game of the season. 

Playing City and Liverpool early isn't the worst time imo. 

1 hour ago, Yorkie said:

16 years ago btw, @madras :lol: literally half my life

Doesn't add up, tbh.

How can I get a ticket to that November Arsenal game, and presumably a CL group game (please be home) asap?

Also, should I just start selling blood now, in order to pay for it all?

"Glass half full" v "glass half empty".

Aye, it looks a tough start and this would have had me worried a couple of years ago, but not now, as has been said, we are a class team now and bring them on. Got to beat the bigger teams if we want to finish in Europe again and I'm sure we will. :indi:

Minging start with Man City and Liverpool back to back twice. But we're class now and finished above 5 of the teams in our opening 6. We probably should've had something away at Man City last season too. Bring it on, clamming for football.