Premier League Fixtures (2023/24)

HaydnNUFC

A tough start, but we have to play everyone twice anyway and I fear no-one these days, home or away. I’m not even fearful of who we may face in the Champions League. We are the 3rd best team right now in what is the world’s top division and have shown that consistently for over a season and a half now, and we will only get better. The opposition once looked at their fixtures against us licking their lips, now they will fear any fixture against us, away especially.

10 minutes ago, SEMTEX said:

Has it been mentioned the Villa game will be televised? Late Saturday kickoff.

Aye. A great kickoff slot for the season opener. Last time we had the same slot was against Spurs, I think. A Ben Arfa penalty in a game more famous for Pardew's push on the linesman.

Was scrolling through the fixtures list and was looking for an 'easy' run after that horrific start that we have. Blimey. Don't think we can call any team an easy opponent this coming season. All teams look tough and have their own strengths. Even the newly promoted teams.

Though I still couldn't find the dates for Sunderland (H) or (A) again. Been quite a while. 6 in a row?

43 minutes ago, nufcjb said:

Was scrolling through the fixtures list and was looking for an 'easy' run after that horrific start that we have. Blimey. Don't think we can call any team an easy opponent this coming season. All teams look tough and have their own strengths. Even the newly promoted teams.

Though I still couldn't find the dates for Sunderland (H) or (A) again. Been quite a while. 6 in a row?

Every game looks hard through the lens of a supporter. If you gave Man Utd. our fixture list we'd definitely be saying how kind September/October looks, plus a few other three game stretches and a very friendly final month.

I always think there's no point really worrying about it, if you start with a difficult run of fixtures (obv your first fixture will be EXCEPTIONALLY difficult), it balances out as some point you'll get an easier run.

Although I remember thinking "Bournemouth away first day, piece of piss", and it was, but we still got relegated.

Oh I dunno.

Would rather play the tough teams at the start of the season, some will not be playing at their best and we could take advantage…

plus, nobody will be looking forward to playing us this season.