Sandro Tonali

The Prophet

10 minutes ago, PauloGeordio said:

Yes he is, “fancy a naked wrestle?” As he headlock and head scrubs them! [emoji38]

Definitely avoid him in the showers “ooof! You didn’t think that bar of soap could fit up there did ya!” :bluestar:

ok, so I went too far. 

45 mins last night and I could see why those inside the club felt so lucky to land him. He fit into that RCM role like a glove, already seeing those channel runs into the box with Trippier constantly looking for that ball down the side of the box for him. But the quality of his touch/passing looks a level above what we already have. Appreciation for where the receiving player wants the ball at such a consistently high level and he seems to have a knack to move the ball out of tight areas with one touch passing at ease. Also loves a tackle and doesn't mind giving a foul away when needs must, we've got a complete gem of an all round midfielder on our hands. 

I am Italian and follow him every week. 

Tonali played for Milan 3 years. 

The first season: very bad. Second: great. Third: average. 

He is a good player. But not a top talent. He is not in the league of Bruno and Isak. For me you have overpaid: the fair price is 40-45m euro. 

I think it’s the expectations of being the new Pirlo or Gattuso. He’s his own player. He looked fantastic last night - his passing, determination with challenges and chasing the ball  not to mention his set-play pieces. He does look like he’ll definitely match that quality of Bruno and possibly more. You have to remember he’s still young too.

9 minutes ago, jigen said:

He is a good player. But not a top talent. He is not in the league of Bruno and Isak. For me you have overpaid: the fair price is 40-45m euro. 

Your gain our loss then [emoji38] After 45mins cameo I look forward to him and Bruno tearing midfield open with precision passing! 

12 minutes ago, jigen said:

So we overpaid paid by around 7 million ? I’ll take that.