Sandro Tonali

The Prophet

13 minutes ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

Who's our current highest earner? And what we rumoured to be bumping Bruno up to?

Bruno and Isak are on 120k.

Tonali was on 90k a week at Milan I'm sure.

Edited by TRC

39 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Ohhh I wanna dance with Tonali

I wanna win the league with Tonali

Yeah I wanna dance with Tonali

With Tonali who loves iz 

With Tonali and Brunoooooo last line?

It's good either way though!

Repeat x14

16 minutes ago, wyn davies said:

Just hope he settles in, hopefully realizes what he's coming to and maybe encourage a couple of more top Italians at a later date

If we want another Italian signing then Giorgio Scalvini is the player to go for.

Right footed centre back, more modern footballer than a traditional Italian CB. Already played 50 games in Serie A at 19 (this is a league that rarely drops kids in at the deep end).

Think the most impressive thing about this signing, when you're used to how we operated under Ashley, is how we've quickly co-ordinated the whole process despite the player being at the Euros. I know this operation is probably the kind of thing that top clubs all do - but after years of Charnley and co running it and needing so many stars to align to make the simplest of signings it is such a culture shock. 

1 minute ago, SteV said:

I was kinda half with him (or at least understanding him) until he demonstrated he didn’t have the first clue about us.

I know the whole i am true football fan and completely clueless about football lol

Mind, there's not a fucking chance in hell that Tonali ever thought he would be joining us. 

I'd love it if we find out that we have been tracking him for 12 months or some shit.[emoji38]

On 20/06/2023 at 22:32, The Prophet said:

65 hours since this news broke and he's having his medical.

What a well run club we've become