The Prophet

"But what do you think of Newcastle United as a person?"

Followed by the inevitable 

"And I have to ask you this, have you ever seen a Mackem in Milan?"

*confusion* "Scuse scusé what is 'Mackem?"

"Hahaha, exactly!"

Edited by Kid Icarus

1 hour ago, The Prophet said:

Can't wait for his interview on NUFC TV.

Tonali: "Playing in the Premier League has always been a dream for me."

Interviewer: "Would you say playing in the Premier League was a factor in your decision."

Electric.

very good but the one slight amendment I would make would be:

interviewer: you say playing in the premier league has always been a dream for you. Has that dream just come true?

21 minutes ago, Jaqen said:

Could be another one if Mike can fly over in time. 

They’re actually just started shooting the next series near me currently 🙂 The production buses and catering van appeared yesterday across the road from me again like last series.

This bloke is focused like. Can't be arsed with all the analysis of his body language, his lass not being pleased about leaving Milan. This lad is here as a real professional, a winner. He might miss home, sure, but he's here to win and become part of one of the best midfields in the country. It'll take him a bit to acclimatize but I can't wait to see him play for us :thup:

8 minutes ago, LionOfGosforth said:

This bloke is focused like. Can't be arsed with all the analysis of his body language, his lass not being pleased about leaving Milan. This lad is here as a real professional, a winner. He might miss home, sure, but he's here to win and become part of one of the best midfields in the country. It'll take him a bit to acclimatize but I can't wait to see him play for us :thup:

Not sure where you're getting the "his lass not being pleased about leaving Milan" other than the jokes about such here. 

1 minute ago, Kanji said:

Not sure where you're getting the "his lass not being pleased about leaving Milan" other than the jokes about such here. 

Someone posted something from IG, don't know if it was a joke or not, with hindsight i'm sure it was. Just tiresome craic, nearly as bad as the Greggs stuff