Sandro Tonali

The Prophet

its such a rare thing you sign a top player close to club record and he is banned straight for 10 months.

happened with Toney but least with him its his club punished too (Brentford) with him being banned.

but with Tonali Milan must be laughing they got  huge fee, they dont have one of their best midfielder out for 10 months, they pocketed a huge fee reinvest or spend on whatever they want.

while us left with sending him to gambling therapy and just hoping he comes back stronger next season which may happen may not.

i wonder if Tonali and his agent looked into the eyes of Howe and Ashworth at contract signings and thinking " you are in for a big surprise soon".

I think the truth will come out eventually regarding the transfer, and whether Milan and their representatives knew. 

As for Tonali, anything less than 110% next season and I’d be happy to see the back of him for half the price we paid.

I’ve got no time for selfish individuals and if Tonali isn’t willing to dig deep for us then I’ll drive him to Newcastle airport myself. 

4 minutes ago, CallumG6 said:

I think the truth will come out eventually regarding the transfer, and whether Milan and their representatives knew. 

As for Tonali, anything less than 110% next season and I’d be happy to see the back of him for half the price we paid.

I’ve got no time for selfish individuals and if Tonali isn’t willing to dig deep for us then I’ll drive him to Newcastle airport myself. 

Ok bud. 

51 minutes ago, CallumG6 said:

:lol:

11 hours ago, RS said:

This prick has left us right in the shite. Can’t help but think he doesn’t give a fuck about us when you know he’s in some six star hotel covered in Prada and Rolex and braying the life out of a beautiful woman while “his” team falls off the face of the planet. 

:lol: :clap: 

16 minutes ago, Displayname said:

I dont doubt for a second that Milan knew. Us buying their home grown star never made any sense. Milan is still a big club who made the CL final last year.

Also why from the onset Tonali was said to be open to move despite being a die hard Milan fan.

Just now, TaylorJ_01 said:

What do you even do at Christmas in Dubai? Go to the mega mall or the mega mega mall?

Great food, sun, beach, water parks and nightlife isn’t to shabby if very expensive. All those things will appeal to a young couple with plenty of disposable.

3 minutes ago, TaylorJ_01 said:

What do you even do at Christmas in Dubai? Go to the mega mall or the mega mega mall?

I know what I’d be doing if mrs Tonality was my guest and it would be shopping. That Rolex wouldn’t need to be wound up for a fortnight. 

10 hours ago, Displayname said:

I dont doubt for a second that Milan knew. Us buying their home grown star never made any sense. Milan is still a big club who made the CL final last year.

Their people may have had their suspicions, but I don’t think there was anything underhanded about the transfer. New ownership wanted to take things in a different direction, clearly not beholden to tradition (sacking Maldini case in point), and cashed in on a highly-valuable asset.

1 hour ago, Deuce said:

Their people may have had their suspicions, but I don’t think there was anything underhanded about the transfer. New ownership wanted to take things in a different direction, clearly not beholden to tradition (sacking Maldini case in point), and cashed in on a highly-valuable asset.

Italian football has a long and inglorious history of being riddled with corruption - enough of it that the big blowups have names (Totonero, Calciopoli, Plusvalenza etc).  AC Milan are usually involved somewhere.

That doesn’t mean that they did know, but it can hardly be dismissively waved away.   The club has PLENTY of previous on the dodginess front. 

If this was the other way around and we had sold a player to AC Milan and he was then banned re betting then AC wouldve gone off it and the italian fans wouldve put his windows through . We are too nice in this country and too trusting 

2 minutes ago, Orphanage said:

If this was the other way around and we had sold a player to AC Milan and he was then banned re betting then AC wouldve gone off it and the italian fans wouldve put his windows through . We are too nice in this country and too trusting 

Took the words right out of my mouth, TOO WOKE if you ask me. Should have set the San Siro on fire 

1 hour ago, gbandit said:

Took the words right out of my mouth, TOO WOKE if you ask me. Should have set the San Siro on fire 

The British did once set the White House on fire in a war fought over trade disagreements.  If Brexit was about anything, it’s about returning to those traditional values.

Burning down the San Siro would simply be a restoration of traditional British values of fairness

we signed Tonali for a reason and that reason causing us lot of issues now. he was signed so we have better rotation options and much stronger midfield trio than last season. now with all the things happened and constant injuries we actually have a lesser midfield than last season generally.

as it stands signing someone like Tielemans on a free would have been much more useful business. of course in hindsight easier to say, but its like a huge disaster this to happen with the star signing of the summer.

can imagine the shock of Howe when he was first told that as per news in Italy Tonali likely to get  long ban. I bet at first he thought this is a prank.