Kevin Zefi 

Cathal Heffernan

With these additional signings also rumoured to be announced soon: 

Leo Shahar 

Trevan Sanusi

Divine Mukasa 

They have been busy. 

9 hours ago, Astroblack said:

Miggy always had final third quality. He just missed his chances like on his debut against Everton. I have no problem with him being our preferred right sided attacker for the next three to four seasons. He’s older, wiser and a genuine threat to full backs. You have to remember Miggy is 29 now and is in the prime of his career. As players retire and new ones come in, Miggy will be a a step or two above them and as they’re finding their feet, Miggy will be running past them as he’s gotten over the initial teething problems that come along with being a Premier League footballer 

Between Gordon, Barnes, Almiron, Isak, Wilson, and Joelinton if needed, we have enough fire power to make it through the season IMO. We were having trouble finding a place for Maxi toward the end of the season so I think we’ll be okay going forward. 

And as far as Miggy not being as good as Salah, Mahrez, Saka, Foden, that’s fine because he doesn’t have to be. I think Isak and Wilson will shepherd that responsibility. If Miggy can chip in with 8-10 PL goals, that’s a bonus and I’m fully convinced he’s capable of that

The problem with Miggy is that his right leg is only there to stop him falling over. Defenders have sussed him out, and he's becoming less effective.

I think Miggy slowed down due to tiredness, as well as Bruno’s form and position within the side changing. A lot of his goals seemed to come from Bruno releasing him into the box and I’m going to guess in the latter half of the season that wasn’t happening as much. If Bruno or Tonali can find that interplay again I think we will score goals this season. 

56 minutes ago, Cronky said:

The problem with Miggy is that his right leg is only there to stop him falling over. Defenders have sussed him out, and he's becoming less effective.

He's been one footed longer than last season, it's the tactics that were sussed out mind especially when we were so one sided in attack and nothing was coming from the left side.

40 minutes ago, AJ9 said:

I think Miggy slowed down due to tiredness, as well as Bruno’s form and position within the side changing. A lot of his goals seemed to come from Bruno releasing him into the box and I’m going to guess in the latter half of the season that wasn’t happening as much. If Bruno or Tonali can find that interplay again I think we will score goals this season. 

Miggy suffered from that calf? injury and it took him a while to build his fitness back. Other sides also started to work out hes always going to cut back in on his left foot. 

6 hours ago, toontownman said:

With these additional signings also rumoured to be announced soon: 

Leo Shahar 

Trevan Sanusi

Divine Mukasa 

They have been busy. 

Massive British and Irish core, hopefully we can see a genuine influx of youngsters into the first team squad, not just the one regular every 5 year - Shola, Taylor, Krul, Dummett and Longstaff since 2000 is absolutely wank.

Miggy's drought is massively overplayed in anycase.

He went 5 games without a goal in the league, scored 2 in 4 (one from the bench), then only played 174 minutes across the next 5 games, started the final 4 where he got an assist.

It's a poor run but he could realistically have scored a couple more if he was starting during that latter period, which still puts him on course for 8-10 goals a season.

Edited by Hanshithispantz

1 hour ago, Aiston said:

He's been one footed longer than last season, it's the tactics that were sussed out mind especially when we were so one sided in attack and nothing was coming from the left side.

This is why I think Barnes on the other side will open things up for him a bit. I can also see him getting a couple of tap-ins following in from Barnes cutting in from the left and shooting. 

2 minutes ago, David Edgar said:

Landing a top tier CB will make this a very successful summer.

2 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Would be an incredible window.

A disappointing window according to some but that's because we didn't sign the players in the position THEY prioritised.

I get we could have made more experimental and exciting signings like Diaby etc, and it will be interesting to see how we line up. But every signing so far is a top player.

If we continue in the manner of the last few windows it's going to be a very bright future, especially when we move into the financial position to go to £80m instead of 40.

I'm a bit uncomfortable with Dan Burn but who knows, maybe Targett will play more than we think. 

Edited by AyeDubbleYoo

13 minutes ago, STM said:

A disappointing window according to some but that's because we didn't sign the players in the position THEY prioritised.

Are you alright mate? You seem really offended that someone has a different opinion to you. That’s kind of the way the world works you know! 
It’s not meant to be offensive, it’s just different points of view.

Edited by Holmesy