NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

Think I’ve an irrational dislike of Simon’s. Snivelling, moaning, twat is my impression. Probably wrong and canny goal against us though Walker did his best to get out of the way and little arms didn’t help.

11 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Think I’ve an irrational dislike of Simon’s. Snivelling, moaning, twat is my impression. Probably wrong and canny goal against us though Walker did his best to get out of the way and little arms didn’t help.

Would think exactly the same about Gordon if he wasn't a Newcastle player. Then all those horrible qualities become assets.

27 minutes ago, Thumbheed said:

From the tap in merchant Romano.

But either way, your insistence on us not being after a midfielder is getting a bit weird now.

Perfectly feasible to want a CM.

Insistence :lol: could argue weirdos demanding one is far worse but you aren't capable of that sort of rational thinking 

19 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Can't see it this window, unless we flog Longstaff.

Guess we'll see but I'd be surprised if we don't. 

An injury prone Willock + Longstaff and Miley doesn't seem like the depth we need in a critical area of the pitch. Especially if Bruno was to get injured. 

4 minutes ago, Thumbheed said:

Guess we'll see but I'd be surprised if we don't. 

An injury prone Willock + Longstaff and Miley doesn't seem like the depth we need in a critical area of the pitch. Especially if Bruno was to get injured. 

Willock’s “injury prone”?

I think it’ll all come down to our budget and who’s available. If we spend on a winger & CH we might not have room financially for a midfielder. However if someone falls on our lap like Tonali did we might think it’s too good not to go for.  

13 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

I never understand what difference it makes who we're linked to :lol:

It's mental the value people place on fake stories mind. Fair enough when there's evidence of a bid but nufc and 'linked' 'interested' etc is comical :lol: