NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

26 minutes ago, Thumbheed said:

Guess we'll see but I'd be surprised if we don't. 

An injury prone Willock + Longstaff and Miley doesn't seem like the depth we need in a critical area of the pitch. Especially if Bruno was to get injured. 

:thup:

Harsh on Willock though. That depth seems fine with no Europe.

16 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

I see the Twitter lads are trying to convince themselves we're signing Simmons.

We need a signing.

Would love that but while it's only rumours it's probably bollocks

7 minutes ago, Fezzle said:

Agree, just don't place the trust in shite. Especially when it would be a great signing 

I can easy see us spending £150 million on 3 top quality signings, potentially more of Wilson and Almiron go.

24 minutes ago, Ben said:

I can easy see us spending £150 million on 3 top quality signings, potentially more of Wilson and Almiron go.

I think definitely two, like you say if we can get a few others out then a third. Some on here expect 3/4/5 

We either need to sell Longstaff or give him a new contract, I think we might go for the latter and then look to sell him next summer, so we can spread our sales out to benefit FFP if Trippier, Almiron and Wilson are being moved on.

5 minutes ago, Matt1892 said:

We either need to sell Longstaff or give him a new contract, I think we might go for the latter and then look to sell him next summer, so we can spread our sales out to benefit FFP if Trippier, Almiron and Wilson are being moved on.

Sign or go basically. I do see Miley taking his spot.

I really like Gnabry, though he seems too old at 29 for our usual transfer strategy.

I think he's a great talent who hasn't fulfilled his potential. Eddie has a knack of getting something extra from a player, so I'd be very happy if this went through. 

With Gordon and Isak, we've had success in scooping up players whose standing seems to have dipped after an indifferent season. I'm hoping this could be another one.

19 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Gnabry’s a good player but I feel like RW is the position where we should splash the cash and really get someone in the Bruno/Isak bracket if we possibly can. 

We might buy a 29 year old but we won't splash out on one

13 hours ago, Matt1892 said:

Hope we just get rid of him. Not sure anyone pays anything significant for him next summer.