NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

6 minutes ago, McCormick said:

I don’t know, by 19 you’d usually see something that would suggest a player has the tools to succeed at the top level. Maybe not write him off completely, but it’s fair to not have high hopes after what he’s produced thus far.

Yeah fair, he did play okay at the WC though when he got cameos. I'm not saying he's definitely going to come good or anything, but just too soon to give up on him completely imo 

I realise the Raphina and Costa (Toulouse centre back) rumours could be pure speculation, but still sets me wondering whether talks with the other players linked in those position are not running smoothly. Could be strategic, I.e. 

IMG_8998.jpeg.1726b52f729e40bc3aec58207ed58733.jpeg

or could be actually working our way down the list. 

I know this Raphina stuff is always not happening but Christ he’d be absolutely perfect for our right wing spot. Raphina and Gordon on the flanks with Isak central. Bruno, Tonali and JL/willock. Add to that if we somehow pull off Guehi…we’d be capable of; must stop. 

36 minutes ago, Nucasol said:

Bin Salman there, directly laying down bids in Barca’s boardroom. What a crock of shit article.

"I don't give a fuck if America are sending warships and Iran is about to attack Israel, we've got to sort this deal for a right winger.  The geopolitics stuff can wait, this is important."

28 minutes ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

Another French centre back rumour circulating. Tobido, 24 year old much more first team ready option. 

IMG_9018.thumb.jpeg.dcec6781874b55ab3e96e837d6442c85.jpeg

West Ham agreed terms with Nice but player wants Juve only

1 minute ago, gdm said:

Apparently Mark Douglas has said we’ll only sign a RW if Miggy leaves.

surely not true. 

Makes sense though, unfortunately. With our funds being limited, there’s no point buying a mid rw just for the season; buy nice or buy twice and all that.

1 minute ago, McCormick said:

Makes sense though, unfortunately. With our funds being limited, there’s no point buying a mid rw just for the season; buy nice or buy twice and all that.

It does but Christ if our only main signing is a centre half and then this Osula kid it’s as underwhelming as it gets. The thought of Almiron starting most of games next season is brutal 

Nah man, Miggy starting games still would be so bad. 

If we don't sign a right winger because he stays, he is going to start getting a ton of heat.

If no right winger, then Gordon and Barnes have to start. Don't care how or where either. Miggy to the subs bench.

Edited by KaKa

9 minutes ago, gdm said:

Apparently Mark Douglas has said we’ll only sign a RW if Miggy leaves.

surely not true. 

Would make sense. It's unfortunate but I think we would struggle with wages and squad spaces if Miggy stays AND we bring a RW in. Especially as Wilson is clearly not going anywhere. 

Trippier/Lewis/Targett leaving would certainly help though.

2 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Nah man, Miggy starting games still would be so bad. 

If we don't sign a right winger because he stays, he is going to start getting a ton of heat.

If no right winger, then Gordon and Barnes have to start. Don't care how or where either. Miggy to the subs bench.

Harsh if he gets abuse for staying mind, it’s not his fault no club wants to buy him. 

Will be incredibly frustrating if Miggy and Murphy are our RWs for next season mind.

Just now, SUPERTOON said:

Harsh if he gets abuse for staying mind, it’s not his fault no club wants to buy him. 

Will be incredibly frustrating if Miggy and Murphy are our RWs for next season mind.

I know, but it will happen, unfortunately.

Yeah, we can't start either really. That would be such a downer.