NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

7 minutes ago, STM said:

Madueke needs Eddie Howe in his life.

Summit about him not sure, but comes across on then pitch as a twat. 
Might be the neck tattoo 😂😂

17 minutes ago, Hudson said:

He's all about the socials as well. Think he'd rather be a KSI than a footballer.

4 minutes ago, Elliottman said:

3 weeks today thank god 

😂 I feel pretty relaxed currently but if we haven’t brought anyone in next week I’ll start to get a bit twitchy.

i think Guehi will be wrapped up next week and a RW by end of the window. Be loads of brinkmanship going on at the moment.

Edited by ExiledGeordie

28 minutes ago, Hudson said:

Ha ha me. 

Got my Mudryk mixed up with my Madueke. 

Feels like it's been a bit of an odd window all round. We're 8 days away from the season starting and have made no signing that improves the first XI yet. If I was told that after the final game at Brentford last season I'd have been absewlewtly fewmin. But it feels like outside of West Ham, Chelsea and Villa, no one in the PL has made any real significant signings yet also. At least to me anyway, I try to avoid Twitter and football transfer news given how toxic it is at the best of times so may be wrong. 

Regardless, if we can get Guehi in (whom I don't really think is worth ~£65m personally especially with 2 years left on his deal, got to trust the club that it doesn't blow a big PSR sized hole in us if comes in) plus a top quality RW I'll be delighted. Regarding the latter, we signed Isak on 26 August, after the 3rd game of the season. Plenty of time to go and no need to panic. Yet. :lol:

Edited by HaydnNUFC

2 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

West Ham, Chelsea and Villa, no one in the PL has made any real significant signings yet also. At least to me anyway

Manu, Arsenal, Brighton. Spurs are starting to move now also.

16 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Feels like it's been a bit of an odd window all round. We're 8 days away from the season starting and have made no signing that improves the first XI yet. If I was told that after the final game at Brentford last season I'd have been absewlewtly fewmin. But it feels like outside of West Ham, Chelsea and Villa, no one in the PL has made any real significant signings yet also. At least to me anyway, I try to avoid Twitter and football transfer news given how toxic it is at the best of times so may be wrong. 

Regardless, if we can get Guehi in (whom I don't really think is worth ~£65m personally especially with 2 years left on his deal, got to trust the club that it doesn't blow a big PSR sized hole in us if comes in) plus a top quality RW I'll be delighted. Regarding the latter, we signed Isak on 26 August, after the 3rd game of the season. Plenty of time to go and no need to panic. Yet. :lol:

Aye, as it stands out starting 11 next week will be weaker than the one that started last season. Big 3 weeks coming up.

9 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

Kulusevski would be very underwhelming, injury prone and massively overrated, worst of all putting money in Spurs pockets no thanks.

Is he injury prone ? Played 36 league games last season, 30 the season before.

41 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Aye, as it stands out starting 11 next week will be weaker than the one that started last season. Big 3 weeks coming up.

Jesus, that didn't really occur to me. Our world class contingent wont stick around if there's no further progress shown by next summer.

4 minutes ago, andycap said:

We are too spoilt in here like. 

In three years time we should be like this not now 😂. I'd be happy with either kulu or madueke. 

Totally agree. Madueke would be great under Eddy's training prowess

I'd take Madueke in a heartbeat, think Eddie could really make him something. Kulusevski I'm on the fence with but then I didn't want Gordon here and thought we should keep ASM so what do I know?? If we get Guehi and a RW in then I think we'll have a very competitive starting 11 this season and some half decent backups.

7 minutes ago, Mattoon said:

I'd take Madueke in a heartbeat, think Eddie could really make him something. Kulusevski I'm on the fence with but then I didn't want Gordon here and thought we should keep ASM so what do I know?? If we get Guehi and a RW in then I think we'll have a very competitive starting 11 this season and some half decent backups.

If it’s a case of Kulu or Miggy, I’m all for Kulu but he’s not exactly blow your tits off exciting!

19 minutes ago, andycap said:

We are too spoilt in here like. 

In three years time we should be like this not now 😂. I'd be happy with either kulu or madueke. 

I said that but the children stamped their feet and screamed!

7 minutes ago, andycap said:

He doesn't need to be. just a competent winger that's not scared to use his right foot

I was hopng for a bit more than "just a competent" winger

If that makes me a spoilt cunt then so be it

Edited by ianbeany