NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

7 minutes ago, ianbeany said:

I was hopng for a bit more than "just a competent" winger

If that makes me a spoilt cunt then so be it

No one said cunt lad 😂 

Just now, The Prophet said:

Probably depends on sales or whether we can get creative with a loan to buy option.

This is the the thing. I don't think we sign a right winger unless we can shift somebody, as we can't afford to carry three in that position.

Just now, ponsaelius said:

This is the the thing. I don't think we sign a right winger unless we can shift somebody, as we can't afford to carry three in that position.

Think it was always going to be the case, would someone buy Almiron. 

1 hour ago, gdm said:

RW looking unlikely then 

What’s he going to say like? ‘Ah Keith it’s going to be belta man we are getting a top centre half from Palace then we are going radge on a right winger. And if we are lucky I might get a couple more proper belta players’ 

2 minutes ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

More mental  how good Murphy is at the moment. Is he on a Tripps trajectory? Best football of his career in his late 20s? Let’s hope so. 

If we can design a way to play that all he has to do is run into space and receive the ball moving into the final third and decide to cross or shoot then execute he'd genuinely look borderline elite.

Where he's so frustrating is when he comes so deep he almost suffocates us trying to play out on our side.

The worst thing is it happens because he's trying to help out, if he could make head rule heart he'd be unreal.