NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

Chelsea have fucked it with Sterling, ruined his career AND given him an enormous long term contract. Loan to Italy or Spain is Chelsea and Sterling’s best case.

Makes Fraser Hayden and Lewis combined  look like peanuts in comparison 

56 minutes ago, STM said:

Disasi and Chukwuemeka are players that are more interesting.

Disasi? Interesting for who.. He's awful

Makes Dan Burn look like Usain Bolt

Edited by Menace

Just now, Menace said:

Disasi? Interesting for who.. He's awful

Makes Dan Burn look like Usain Bolt

To the extent that Chelsea fans have been calling him Disasteri and the like. Recall we had some form of interest in him last summer. Bullet well and truly dodged

3 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Disasi was a hell of a lot better for them than Badiashile last season. Badiashile was utter dogshit 

The moral of the story is Chelsea ruin everyone and everything.

No point judging all these guys too harshly.

Palmer really is a heck of a player to have managed to shine at that club.

4 minutes ago, Menace said:

Tosin would've been so useful to us man - instead he's warming Chelsea's bench. Annoying.

That’s fair but it’s highly likely he’d have been on bench for us yesterday too 

I am really worried about our defence. Seems so fragile compared to season we finished 4th where it was super solid and cleansheets were. Can see why Eddie wants a big CB signing. Also kind worried about left back. Hall is a good player, but just can't shake the feeling he's not a left back, or just needs time to get that position nailed down.

27 minutes ago, hakka said:

I am really worried about our defence. Seems so fragile compared to season we finished 4th where it was super solid and cleansheets were. Can see why Eddie wants a big CB signing. Also kind worried about left back. Hall is a good player, but just can't shake the feeling he's not a left back, or just needs time to get that position nailed down.

Literally kept a clean sheet with 10 men yesterday 

9 minutes ago, hakka said:

A lot of fortune and bad finishing from Southampton helped. 

They only had one clear cut chance in which Diaz spooned it wide? Beyond that I can't remember them having many clear chances bar pot shots around the edge of the box, which when you're down to 10 men for 60 minutes, is pretty good going.

11 minutes ago, hakka said:

A lot of fortune and bad finishing from Southampton helped. 

We had 10 men and no outlet for 60 minutes because of that, we looked solid and will look even better with 11 men 

4 minutes ago, 54 said:

They only had one clear cut chance in which Diaz spooned it wide? Beyond that I can't remember them having many clear chances bar pot shots around the edge of the box, which when you're down to 10 men for 60 minutes, is pretty good going.

The only other was Armstrong, and Pope saved well. They didn't create a lot considering, although i think we need to be better even when down a man mind.

Edited by Bimpy474

1 hour ago, Bunk Moreland said:

To the extent that Chelsea fans have been calling him Disasteri and the like. Recall we had some form of interest in him last summer. Bullet well and truly dodged

I think a cursory glance at N-O content and a quick shifty through NUFC twitter would advise you to NEVER go by what opinion "fans have" 

5 minutes ago, nufcnick said:

We had 10 men and no outlet for 60 minutes because of that, we looked solid and will look even better with 11 men 

I'm aware of the circumstances, and I'm very happy we held on. Still, I think our defence has fragility at moment and needs strengthening. I say again, it's not right now as good as it was compared to the season we finished 4th. A lot of that is down to Botman out and Hall needing time to improve defensively.