NUFC Transfer Rumours

1 minute ago, KaKa said:

Trying to catch up on what's happened today, but it absolutely reeks of piss in here.

What's going on?!

Reports that Palace now want £75m for Guehi and your bi-weekly N-O seppuku planning meeting.

Just now, The Butcher said:

The top people in charge are probably not all that based on the last year.

PSR problems

Poor window last summer, nowt in jan a and very little now.

We'll see.

Wild how this gets used as a stick to beat any NUFC employee with. 

7 minutes ago, r0cafella said:

Get your pampers ready because Guehi is off and we haha no back up plan. :lol:

7 minutes ago, timeEd32 said:

Reports that Palace now want £75m for Guehi and your bi-weekly N-O seppuku planning meeting.

892cbc81a54b9ec627037350f7ece0fec3cbfc2b

Just now, KaKa said:

Confirmed?!

What's the word on Simakan? 

There is no word on him, or anyone. All we know is that Guehi is looking very unlikely now. Something that shouldn't come as any surprise to anyone, but seems to be to the club for some reason. 

Just now, Kid Icarus said:

This is admittedly getting into brattishness tbf, but with hindsight I can't believe this transfer window compared to how excited I was for it. :lol:

Months of people in the press saying we would be going big certainly didn't help. They just left out the word "dissapointment" after big.

If we have no RW option, 2+2= we wanted Noni and were waiting until the end of the window and where Chelsea were at. Shame a week or so ago he was surplus to requirements. Now he is invaluable lol

If they have decided that Guehi is their number 1 target who will be with us for the best part of a decade, they may opt to wait year and try again from a stronger position of his 1 year left contract wise. 

I'd love to bring someone in as it's exciting and I'm sure there are players that would make some some improvement but I'd rather hold for the 1st choice than a backup for the sake of it. I think our 1st team is more than sufficient to get a European space this season. I don't think any player would get us top 4 at the mo.

Could we lose Bruno or Isak? Yeah, but think we will anyway. I can't imagine they want to just play in the Champions League, they will want to win it and we aren't coming to be close to that for years. Plus it's pretty clear that with the financial restrictions, selling is out key revenue earner. 

7 minutes ago, nufcnick said:

No word, most likely a ploy to get palace to accept our offer, which as failed spectacularly 

6 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

There is no word on him, or anyone. All we know is that Guehi is looking very unlikely now. Something that shouldn't come as any surprise to anyone, but seems to be to the club for some reason. 

Nah, no way.

If Simakan doesn't happen, then at the very least we get Disasi in on loan tomorrow I reckon.

I logged on to see Simakan holding the shirt for goodness sake. I blame the bed wetters for this, their bad energy has brought all this about!!!

Edited by KaKa