NUFC Transfer Rumours

1 minute ago, The Prophet said:

Neatly covering all bases.

so we are going in to season short because we’ll only sign players at the top of our list. Mental decision making. 

I mean even if CH is pricing challenging why not shift priority to RW rather than do absolutely nothing 

Edited by gdm

10 minutes ago, Hhtoon said:

Fraid so, we'll be top 6 by then anyway so won't matter [emoji38]

I think it's unreasonable to expect top 6 when we have a weaker squad than the one which finished 7th.

Obviously we'll make all the right noises about wanting to be no 1, but reality right now is singing a different tune.

Just now, gdm said:

so we are going in to season short because we’ll only sign players at the top of our list. Mental decision making 

Amatuer. We plugged the gap signing wood and even made money on it. Can't believe we've changed mentality as much as this to effectively cripple our chances at Europe.

Self sabotage atm. 

1 minute ago, gdm said:

so we are going in to season short because we’ll only sign players at the top of our list. Mental decision making 

It seems that our risk aversion means we'd rather gamble on the current squad than spend money on a player that isn't near the top of our list.

Just now, gdm said:

It's unacceptable and honestly, this is likely going to mean we have to make some big changes going forward.

6 minutes ago, TRon said:

I think it's unreasonable to expect top 6 when we have a weaker squad than the one which finished 7th.

Obviously we'll make all the right noises about wanting to be no 1, but reality right now is singing a different tune.

I don't particularly think we do but fair enough. 

Just now, Pearljam10 said:

Eddie is stubborn and Mitchell is still on holiday. Cant wait for next season. 

There is no way he should be allowed to be that stubborn, before the start of the transfer window he should be asked for a number of players in each position he wants to strengthen, if he refuses to give more than one name the choice should be made for him