NUFC Transfer Rumours

Can certainly understand people being pissed of now. We were given the impression that we were going to compete with the best and that they had a plan to make it happen. Not a single first team signing in 2 transfer windows signals anything but. Especially when it comes in combination with us selling away our young talents.

FFP is nothing new, so cant really use that as an excuse either. 

Guess we just have to adjust to the new reality, lower expetations and enjoy what we got.

Edited by Displayname

5 minutes ago, Shadow Puppets said:

That he quite clearly rubbished everything that Hope was trying to claim.

Hope is a known bullshit / clickbait / agenda driving tosspot, the worst of the worst. 

It dawned on me during the presser that Howe is a liar as well mind. :lol: Sometimes it's obvious and it's good, this time it wasn't obvious but I definitely reminded myself 

1 minute ago, Kid Icarus said:

It dawned on me during the presser that Howe is a liar as well mind. :lol: Sometimes it's obvious and it's good, this time it wasn't obvious but I definitely reminded myself 

in what way?

37 minutes ago, Aiston said:

Been awhile since we've had such a shit transfer window :lol:

Still time though.

Strangely comforting in some ways after all those years with Fat Mike.  Like a long term prisoner who's become completely institutionalised. 😄

4 minutes ago, Displayname said:

Can certainly understand people being pissed of now. We were given the impression that we were going to compete with the best and that they had a plan to make it happen. Not a single first team signing in 2 transfer windows signals anything but. Especially when it comes in combination with us selling away our young talents.

FFP is nothing new, so cant really use that as an excuse either. 

Guess we just have to adjust to the new reality, lower expetations and enjoy what we got.

This is where I’m at as well. Just enjoy the ride, wherever it may take us.

Whatever happens, it’s still 50 times better than what we had to endure during the Ashley years.

My made up son just asked ,'whys it called a transfer window'? I asked what do you mean son? He replied 'a window you can see through, but I can't see through the transfer mistakes made by Eales & Mitchell'. He's three years old.

Big blow not signing anyone for key positions. 

Just a feeling but something seems not right atm.

Players not performing, howe doesn't seem quite himself in front of the media, Stavely leaving, etc.

Aa fans on Sunday we need to be right behind the lads, and I'm sure we will be.

Last thing we need is fan unrest getting transmitted to players.

It's understandable to be pissed off atm.. but come Sunday it's HWTL.

Edited by Bally21

15 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

But why aren’t you comparing to last season? :lol:

are you saying we’ll get 3rd now, ignoring the fact that the majority of the teams in the league are also better than the top 4 season?

We had champions league and a ridiculous amount injured last season. 

2 minutes ago, huss9 said:

in what way?

You not picked up on the amount of times he's said players aren't available only for them to start the next day, that he knows nothing about signings only for them to then immediately sign? He's very good at times at towing the party line, giving nothing away, and giving no one anything to work with. 

9 minutes ago, Shadow Puppets said:

And essentially trying to start the narrative that there is a problem between Howe and Mitchell, yes.

Some people just make their own mind up and ignore what they don't want to hear/read.

Just now, Kid Icarus said:

You not picked up on the amount of times he's said players aren't available only for them to start the next day, that he knows nothing about signings only for them to then immediately sign? He's very good at times at towing the party line, giving nothing away, and giving no one anything to work with. 

ah right, i thought you meant something from his presser today.

2 minutes ago, relámpago blanco said:

We had champions league and a ridiculous amount injured last season. 

So you’re just saying that without injuries and 6 extra games we’ll be stronger this year. I mean I get that. With zero injuries this year we’ll certainly be stronger.

5 minutes ago, TBG said:

My made up son just asked ,'whys it called a transfer window'? I asked what do you mean son? He replied 'a window you can see through, but I can't see through the transfer mistakes made by Eales & Mitchell'. He's three years old.

RIP Reynaldo Fink Mullen 

6 minutes ago, TBG said:

Womanchester united 

Just now, et tu brute said:

The chairman needs to hold an emergency meeting with Eales, Mitchell and Howe and read the riot act. Total incompetence of the highest order from one, two or all three of the afore mentioned. 

Serious questions need to be asked before heads roll 

I know whats happened this window like. 

They've prepared bids for players then eales and Co have seen the newcastle faithful shoot down every target linked so haven't bothered removing the clasp from there wallets. 😂 

27 minutes ago, huss9 said:

good news is that if we have a similiar window in january, then hopefully a load of discarded season tickets might suddenly become available.

I'll happily acquire a season ticket discarded and gift it to my mates who have been unlucky in the lottery! :thup:  

(If the above were allowed!)