NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

43 minutes ago, PauloGeordio said:

Think it’s more the Ashley doom affect. Ready to throw a turd in our bath at any given moment. We’re good, it’s all good and it’s only going to get better! :indi:

Under Ashley we’d still be signing hall - sod hall

Hall would help with CB depth too as it would release Burn to backup CB duties. Lascelles is absolutely fine as a 4th choice CB for now IMO.

Edited by Pata

1 minute ago, ryanegg said:

Hall looks very good. But we’ve got to remember the lad is only 18, I’d say £30m is sensible for him. All for it but doubt he’ll be thrown in at left back straight away. 

100% this

4 minutes ago, ryanegg said:

Hall looks very good. But we’ve got to remember the lad is only 18, I’d say £30m is sensible for him. All for it but doubt he’ll be thrown in at left back straight away. 

He’d be our left back for the next 10 years possibly there after though.

Hall is a really good pickup to be honest. Not that it's saying much but he was one of Chelsea's better performers last season, he's really young with a huge upside.

I'd find this sort of signing more exciting then Tierney tbh

5 minutes ago, 54 said:

Hall is a really good pickup to be honest. Not that it's saying much but he was one of Chelsea's better performers last season, he's really young with a huge upside.

He made a good impression at our place in a shite Chewsee side. That’s the first time I saw him play and thought he’s a Howe project! 

8 minutes ago, 54 said:

He played 658 minutes in the league. :lol: