NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

I read that Broja is available on loan. Given we were interested (supposedly) before he resigned for Chelsea, I wonder we might be forced to swoop for a number 9? 

Edited by Coffee_Johnny

7 minutes ago, STM said:

Again Broja is exactly the sort of player Howe would make better, sadly he's also the wrong type for the way we play.

Chelsea wouldn't strengthen us anyway.

Think we probably would have been interested, but we can't loan another player from them right?

7 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Have we signed anyone on deadline day who hadn't already been reported as set to sign, or due for a medical, beforehand?

I know it didn't end up happening in the end, but this was Ekitike the first Jan window with the new owners. There were some light links early in the window. Then deadline day morning everyone was reporting a fee had been agreed and he was on his way to the airport. Obviously all fell apart in the end, but thats the closest I can remember. But even with that it had broken earlier in the morning. Feel like if anything was going to happen today we would have heard reports of it by now.

25 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Pretty sure we can't loan Broja unless we move Hall to a permanent tranfer (or send him back)?

Dear zoo vibes. 

Dear-Zoo-Book-Review-9862-2-2.jpg

Edited by La Parka

29 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Pretty sure we can't loan Broja unless we move Hall to a permanent tranfer (or send him back)?

Or Eddie ceremoniously gets the whole squad to kill him in a bonding exercise. (like Ryan Fraser managed to escape)

Edited by Superior Acuña

There is no point following sky sports news today. Just check here or twitter now and then. But ignore journalists you know are paid to stir up interest for their bosses.

Edited by David Edgar

Guest reefatoon

Lewis Hamilton saving sky sports today. They are creaming themselves they have something to talk about.

Ha ha aye they're showing some of the guests playing darts now [emoji38]

There'll be a shit storm between Sky Sports and the PL about how PSR is screwing one of their two biggest days of the year which should be good news for us going forward!

Edited by Paully

6 minutes ago, reefatoon said:

Lewis Hamilton saving sky sports today. They are creaming themselves they have something to talk about.

Just thinking exactly the same.

Guest reefatoon
5 minutes ago, brummie said:

Also, re SSN and F1, this F1 bloke talking now looks a right smarmy cunt. 

[emoji38] aye. He’s smug as fuck sitting there thinking it’s all about me.

Guest reefatoon

This is car crash telly like [emoji38] 

Let’s go to Frank Pebblecock who is outside Wolves training ground. Any news? No, but I’ll waffle on for a bit about fuck all. Now let’s go to Creamy Goodness outside Fulham’s ground, any news Creamy? No. Thank you very much Creamy.

Not even a dildo in sight either. Very disappointing.