NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

Kelly is a good player, but his fitness record leaves a lot to be desired.

Tosin is pretty much everything Howe looks for in a player, but it sounds like there is loads of interest. Liverpool, Spurs and Milan all linked.

35 minutes ago, healthyaddiction said:

We could presumably subsidies his wages. It would still mean a fee and a reduction of what we pay him.

Even if we paid 50% of his wages there would be no fee involved. He's nearly 30 and a crock.

Only one source actually said £100k and some others ran with it.  Someone previously questioned whether that was true, and I am starting to believe it was not. Just does not make sense generally and given the other players' wages.  

1 minute ago, rebelrouser said:

Only one source actually said £100k and some others ran with it.  Someone previously questioned whether that was true, and I am starting to believe it was not. Just does not make sense generally and given the other players' wages.  

It is 100% not true 

45 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Beth’s public enemy no. 1 is Targett. Will be interesting to see what happens this summer though 

No, it's Almiron.

Would be interested in Branthwaite from Everton. Caught my eye playing for England last summer and looked good apart from the Isak goal when we played them. Wonder if he has a relegation release clause. Could be a future England CB. 

Edited by Sufi

35 minutes ago, Sufi said:

Would be interested in Branthwaite from Everton. Caught my eye playing for England last summer and looked good apart from the Isak goal when we played them. Wonder if he has a relegation release clause. Could be a future England CB. 

He’s a great talent but if we iare FFP hamstrung are better shopping abroad 

Edited by Mikky

3 minutes ago, kingxlnc said:

Would anyone consider Jason Sancho for RW? He’s available for £34m.

Get his head right and could be a great signing?

Is that Jadon's brother?

As I’ve just said in the boozer; how on earth are we having the conversation as to who should we have to sell out of Bruno or Isak in order to progress?! Richest club in the world needs to sell one of their two best players to ‘progress’?! Absolutely ludicrous! 

Edited by Paully

6 minutes ago, Paully said:

As I’ve just said in the boozer; how on earth are we having the conversation as to who should we have to sell out of Bruno or Isak in order to progress?! Richest club in the world needs to sell one of their two best players to ‘progress’?! Absolutely ludicrous! 

There’s no chance either of them are sold unless it comes from them(which I doubt since they both seem to love the club and believe in the project). We are in need of relief under FFP but Bruno Tino and Isak are untouchable. 

I wouldn’t be surprised if we could raise 50-60m just getting rid of depth. Already got revenue streams coming by way of sponsorship deals and kit maker etc. 

I think people just want to play football manager in their minds and thinking in hypotheticals. 

10 minutes ago, Sufi said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if we could raise 50-60m just getting rid of depth. Already got revenue streams coming by way of sponsorship deals and kit maker etc. 

What's this 'depth' you speak of?

12 minutes ago, BonesJones said:

What's this 'depth' you speak of?

😂 fair point. I mean players who SHOULD be depth but have been thrust into first team football due to an injury crisis of biblical proportions. 

Basically half of our lineup from the past few months.

I’d keep Schar/Botman/Burn.. obviously the first two are more than depth and hopefully Botman can return to his form from last season. 

Longstaff I’d be okay with him going. Dubravka if anyone wants him. The full backs we (hopefully) won’t be using in the future. Krafth, Targett. Would also be nice to move on from Lascelles but I’m not sure what his timeline is injury wise (same goes for Wilson) Almiron will be hard to part with because I love his enthusiasm but I’d accept anything above 20-25m. Murphy could have some interest from newly promoted sides. 

Some of these will probably need part of their wages paid in order for them to move but if it isn’t too much I don’t see why not. 

Edited by Sufi

1 hour ago, kingxlnc said:

Id rather have Nile Ranger back. 

1 hour ago, kingxlnc said:

Hell no BUT I’d only consider it because part of me would absolutely love it if he came here and performed very well…just to spite his former side and their insufferable fanbase. 

We don’t have enough freedom to be spending 34m on projects like him. Plus his attitude seems shit.

I’d Take Neto on the right but he’s always injured. 

We will probably end up signing some random RW who none of us have ever seen play. My guess is bundesliga. 

13 hours ago, rebelrouser said:

I can’t fathom why they would’ve put Targett on 100k per week? Seems bonkers and highly unlikely