NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

100m :lol: It’s not Ikea, it’s Isak at Newcastle. I really struggle to think of top quality strikers around the world. Rare these days really. Never mind young, and proven. 

Edited by Ikon

I mean if we're not gonna let Ashworth go for less than £20m and will make him sit out his contract, what makes them think they're getting Isak for a bargain basement price like £100m?

I don't want to sell any of our best players but I certainly don't want to be selling them to clubs who I expect to be competing with in the next 5 years. 

If Isak or Bruno were to leave, they can do better than Arsenal.

22 minutes ago, andycap said:

Surely isak is double the price we paid now like 140 million please or fuck off. 

£140m is also roughly what would give us a £100m profit factoring in remaining amortisation. IMO that should be the floor for even considering it.

I think it's genuinely lovely that @midds has been referring to Liz Hurley as his dream woman on here for what must be over 20 years.

He's never wavered let the eye wander towards a Knightley, Kunis or de Armas.

In a throw-away society consumed with the pursuit of the new, he sets an example we can all learn something from, I feel.

34 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

There is zero chance Isak leaves this summer imo.

There is never zero chance for where we are right now, if a club offers enough and he’s keen to go he can be sold.

Edited by Nine

With a run of games he’s possibly the best forward in the league for overall contribution. He adds way more to general play than say someone like Haaland, he’s terrifying defences at the moment.

He just needs to be managed carefully in terms of rest, and fitness.

Whatever transfer fee being touted is totally irrelevant because whatever money we would get wouldn’t cover what we’d need to spend to replace him.

Same for Bruno but to a slightly lesser extent.

3 hours ago, TRC said:

Makes sense to buy Gallagher for the majority of our budget as we only have 6 players already that fit his profile, 3 of which are better than him.

I think he’d instantly be our most intelligent midfielder besides maybe Bruno, Gallagher dictates all of Chelsea’s pressing triggers and would function very well in our midfield imo.. in that respect he’s of a totally different profile than anyone we currently have. I think this forum under rates him massively.

Edited by Nine

24 minutes ago, Nine said:

There is never zero chance for where we are right now, if a club offers enough and he’s keen to go he can be sold.

You obviously don't understand.  We are building a new dynasty here, not after a quick profit.  He's going nowhere until he retires, trust me.

Watching a true faith video with Hope and the interviewer suggests selling a home grown player to fund our summer window, then mentions Anderson. 

Football is so fucking wank if we have to sell Anderson to spend in the window. 

Think he also mentioned Miley as one we could sell. Proper bonkers. 

Sell our best players to our rivals and buy their cast offs for obscene amounts of money, seems like a great plan. Isak out - Nketiah in and Bruno out for Gallagher. We must appease our overlords. 

Just now, Weezertron said:

Watching a true faith video with Hope and the interviewer suggests selling a home grown player to fund our summer window, then mentions Anderson. 

Football is so fucking wank if we have to sell Anderson to spend in the window. 

Think he also mentioned Miley as one we could sell. Proper bonkers. 

Not happening.  I'll explain in detail when I have more time.  Sorry, I'm not well at the moment.

36 minutes ago, Shak said:

I think it's genuinely lovely that @midds has been referring to Liz Hurley as his dream woman on here for what must be over 20 years.

He's never wavered let the eye wander towards a Knightley, Kunis or de Armas.

In a throw-away society consumed with the pursuit of the new, he sets an example we can all learn something from, I feel.

She's a good woman. She deserves me tbh

If it wasn't for the restraining order...

We aren't signing a big price midfielder as howe isn't selling any unless a scandalous price appears. Rw/St and a cb sure but he won't ditch anyone he obviously likes. Despite the experts on here saying we have to

2 minutes ago, gjohnson said:

Gallagher would be a massive upgrade on Longstaff so should be a no brainer if available for a respectable fee(which won't happen if we're involved)

Massive?

He clearly would be based on this season, not on last thought. He’s a very limited player in terms of creativity. He’s strong physically and shields the ball far better than Longstaff. He’s nowhere near what we need in my opinion and I will return to what I always say which is that I want players who are very comfortable progressing the ball 

5 minutes ago, gbandit said:

He clearly would be based on this season, not on last thought. He’s a very limited player in terms of creativity. He’s strong physically and shields the ball far better than Longstaff. He’s nowhere near what we need in my opinion and I will return to what I always say which is that I want players who are very comfortable progressing the ball 

:thup: