NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

Just now, OCK said:

A likely story, entirely designed to weaken my joke. Nice try, Fezzle Masters. 

That was supposed to be a joke? Fuck me

1 hour ago, GeordieDazzler said:

image.thumb.png.2151296a79ca8ce4dabcf41f99a899f4.png

well they gave up quickly 

Personally I think he's finished like Lingard but I reckon Arsenal might take a punt on him 

Has it not been teams adapting to deal with him better and Ten Hag just blindly taking the same approach with how he deploys him.  

Local lads are always a lightening rod for criticism when form is bad, except with Rashford he doesn’t have an obvious escape like Gordon did. 

Posted (edited)

I said before the season how weak Rashford is mentally. So many on here disagreed. He is lazy and overpaid. Poor attitude. 

Edited by Ikon

Rashford looks like an odd player these days. If the effort was there but it just wasn’t working for him, I’d say a move to a different team could turn things around. But he plays like some office worker that has quiet quit. After hearing about Dele Ali’s problems I wonder if there’s something deeper going on with him.

Posted (edited)

Would like us to sign two "purples" to come in and make an impact on the first team and then two or three "upcoming" youngsters to add some stardust to our bench.

Edited by buzza

9 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

That would be a good start. He's an ideal Eddie Howe CB. Dubious of the source though.

Played in the same boys team as Rashford, if I recall correctly. Fletcher Moss based in West Didsbury Manchester. 

1 hour ago, Kimbo said:

Rashford looks like an odd player these days. If the effort was there but it just wasn’t working for him, I’d say a move to a different team could turn things around. But he plays like some office worker that has quiet quit. After hearing about Dele Ali’s problems I wonder if there’s something deeper going on with him.

He needs out of Man Utd.  As an outsider looking in, there seems to be "stink" in the changing room and management set up. 

Posted (edited)

I’d take both like and spread the money across other positions. This defending corp next season would be good:

Trippier / Tino 

Schar / Tosin

Botman / Kelly

Burn / Lascelles 

Hall / Tino / Kelly

Edited by Jack27

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

I’d take both like and spread the money across other positions. This defending corp next season would be good:

Trippier / Tino 

Schar / Tosin

Botman / Kelly

Burn / Lascelles 

Hall / Tino

Pretty much agree - unless wages are mental we should be able to off load for profit if we need to improve in a season or two, seems solid business... Although who knows what the rules will be by then! 

Edited by Monters