NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

6 minutes ago, BennyBlanco said:

I think if we’ve learned anything this last few weeks, the club have a very very tight grip on what info comes out of the club. Nobody had a clue about Mitchell joining until it happened, same with the Staveley news yesterday. I’d go as far as to say what the press reports in terms of our business isn’t worth a wank anymore. We’ll know we’ve signed someone when the club want us to know and that’s it.

The club have been watertight for some time, however transfers involve a selling club, agents, the player etc, word does get around 

19 minutes ago, BennyBlanco said:

I think if we’ve learned anything this last few weeks, the club have a very very tight grip on what info comes out of the club. Nobody had a clue about Mitchell joining until it happened, same with the Staveley news yesterday. I’d go as far as to say what the press reports in terms of our business isn’t worth a wank anymore. We’ll know we’ve signed someone when the club want us to know and that’s it.

Difference with transfers is there are more agents, other clubs with agendas etc. Mitchell was a direct hire of someone not currently in a role. Far easier to keep schtum.

25 minutes ago, WilliamPS said:

The club have been watertight for some time, however transfers involve a selling club, agents, the player etc, word does get around 

4% of transfer noise in the public domain has an element of truth to it

96% of transfer noise in the public domain is just journos and fake ITK bullshitters spreading lies on Twatter to boost their own clicks, or on the odd occasion for the benefit of an agent / player / selling club

Edited by bobbydazzla

Olmo looks a clasy player from the little I've seen of him. That said, 95 days out, 84 days out and 111 days out though injury over the last 3 seasons would be a bit of a concern if he was to be our big summer signing. Might be less injury risk for him in a slightly slower more technical league. Anyway, I suspect there will be bigger octopuses that us looking to get their tentacles on him.

Fuck this forum is quiet today. We need transfer rumours. 

for no reason what so ever I think we’ll sign Thiaw & Neto

Edited by gdm

2 minutes ago, El Prontonise said:

It's close season and summer, so it should be quiet.

Disagree there is always stuff happening. There is usually more stuff happening in pre season than there is during the season with the transfer window being open. 

so much has already happened 2 sales 4 signings, part owners leaving & a new sports director so just the fact it’s close season is nonsense.

anyway was just a comment on that I want some transfer action nothing more nothing less 

1 hour ago, LFEE said:

Would be nice and affordable depending on wages…

Bargain at that price - looks quality

1 hour ago, LFEE said:

Would be nice and affordable depending on wages…

Has the jawline/chin of Andrew Tate. Hard pass from me. 

36 minutes ago, El Prontonise said:

It's close season and summer, so it should be quiet.

29 minutes ago, gdm said:

Disagree there is always stuff happening. There is usually more stuff happening in pre season than there is during the season with the transfer window being open. 

I know. If it should be quiet in pre-season with an open transfer window then it should never not be - its traditionally peak time for rumours, transfer season.

Completely understandable that links(i mean most are shite anyway) are thin on the ground given the Euros/Copa, players back and staff back later than usual and the hierachy are about to all meet for the first time since late May(i think) Surely people can wait a week or so for the obligatory N-O backlash when rumours dont match posters ideas on what we need/Howe is a Brexit wanker/Mitchell is a fraud etc?

Long time lurker

First time poster

I'll open my account with the following:

We are currently monitoring several football players and are preparing a bid for some of them. Talks are at a slightly beyond primative stage. It is looking likely that we will purchase an adult male football player prior to deadline day, subject to us submitting a bit, the bid being accepted, the player agreeing personal terms, the agent agreeing the agent fee and the player succesfully completing a medical. Work remains to be done.

And no, this is not Luke Edwards burner account

7 minutes ago, UnhingedVlad said:

Long time lurker

First time poster

We are currently monitoring several football players and are preparing a bid for some of them. Talks are at a slightly beyond primative stage. It is looking likely that we will purchase an adult male football player prior to deadline day, subject to us submitting a bit, the bid being accepted, the player agreeing personal terms, the agent agreeing the agent fee and the player succesfully completing a medical. Work remains to be done.

UnhingedTBG.

12 minutes ago, UnhingedVlad said:

Long time lurker

First time poster

We have a genuine ITK at last. 

24 minutes ago, UnhingedVlad said:

Long time lurker

First time poster

No it's a worse one!