NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

2 hours ago, UnhingedVlad said:

Are you predicting that I'll ultimately let everyone down, develop a gambling habit, go bankrupt and send threatening messages to my ex wife?*

*Francis Jeffers is only guilty of sending abusive message, I've assumed that he's also a gambling addict and bankrupt

In a nutshell, yes I am. 

4 hours ago, UnhingedVlad said:

Long time lurker

First time poster

I'll open my account with the following:

We are currently monitoring several football players and are preparing a bid for some of them. Talks are at a slightly beyond primative stage. It is looking likely that we will purchase an adult male football player prior to deadline day, subject to us submitting a bit, the bid being accepted, the player agreeing personal terms, the agent agreeing the agent fee and the player succesfully completing a medical. Work remains to be done.

And no, this is not Luke Edwards burner account

Vine Wtf GIF

4 hours ago, UnhingedVlad said:

Long time lurker

First time poster

I'll open my account with the following:

We are currently monitoring several football players and are preparing a bid for some of them. Talks are at a slightly beyond primative stage. It is looking likely that we will purchase an adult male football player prior to deadline day, subject to us submitting a bit, the bid being accepted, the player agreeing personal terms, the agent agreeing the agent fee and the player succesfully completing a medical. Work remains to be done.

And no, this is not Luke Edwards burner account

willock.jpg

18 minutes ago, The Butcher said:

Pinch of salt and all that.

Twitter bullshit bingo;

✔ "Progress" on player already extensively linked in the press

✔ Nothing concrete, can't be proven incorrect even if he doesn't sign

✔ "Understand that..."

The one thing going for him is that he's actually a real person using his real name, not some faceless, nameless account.

21 minutes ago, Sibierski said:

Feels there’s too much noise about Thiaw for it to happen, so fully expect us to in next 48-72 hours, confirm a bid accepted for a different CB.

It's a bit of a myth, but there's been no noise at our end on it has there? It's all coming from the Milan side.

Edited by The Prophet