NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

The only way I see us getting Trafford this summer is if we loan him straight out for a year and it's an opportunity to get him at a fair price before his stock rises again, or if we're going to sell Pope and "Shay Given" him. Throw him in, let him learn from mistakes but ultimately grow into a top keeper on the job.

Edited by Optimistic Nut

24 minutes ago, Sibierski said:

Feels there’s too much noise about Thiaw for it to happen, so fully expect us to in next 48-72 hours, confirm a bid accepted for a different CB.

I’m the opposite. Milan have been a leaky drum on this one, bound to happen. Fits the desired profile completely.

42 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Not fussed at all by Alvarez, very good build up work, less so as a striker and it’ll be more evident I think when he moves 

I think he's a cracking player, just not sure he's suited to playing a lone striker role which is what we would need as someone to rotate with Isak.

12 minutes ago, BonesJones said:

Could rule that one out.

Unless we were to sign him and loan him back, which would make more sense than signing him and sitting him on the bench.

Did well in League One. Struggled in the Premiership. Year in the Championship seems logical for his development.