NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

1 hour ago, Ben said:

Seems like an ice cold player, I hope our interest in him doesn't Thiaw.

(no, you fuck off)

If we don’t get him there’s no malick caused

Edited by Gawalls

3 minutes ago, TBG said:

Would you rather have 5 rumours, or Thiaw signed in time for the trip to Japan?

I think Thiaw fills a priority position, has shown good quality and experience for a player still young and will appreciate in price. Signing him is a no brainer. Then we move onto the RW.  

I wouldn’t say Thiaw is my preferred choice but that’s a sensible choice and fits the club’s current direction. On the other hand we should not drag on too much just for one position. Just close the deal before end of July.

I prefer Antonio Silva btw.

57 minutes ago, Zero said:

I wouldn’t say Thiaw is my preferred choice but that’s a sensible choice and fits the club’s current direction. On the other hand we should not drag on too much just for one position. Just close the deal before end of July.

I prefer Antonio Silva btw.

Double the price at least though. Don't imagine we can afford him if we're looking to go big on a RW.

4 minutes ago, Mazzy said:

Double the price at least though. Don't imagine we can afford him if we're looking to go big on a RW.

Not sure he would be double the price, his stock has decreased after last season, I reckon €50 million will be enough.

I think if we can sell and move on a few players we will be able to spend large on RW and RCB

Chelsea want around £30m for Chalobah.

I'm sure a deal can be made for £20m with some add ons. I really would prefer him and if Botman comes back the player of 22-23 season, it's a good combo. Both like 6ft 4, Chalobah with the pace, Botman with the long passes. Both at good ages for a partnership for seasons to come. Added option of emergency cover at RB too.

Think there's value also in a guy who will have a point to prove and likely has England ambitions.

11 minutes ago, SteV said:

That bloke’s got 327k followers, so assume he’s legit?

More reliable than Burnsie, Bland and WillNE, but that’s a bar that’s lower than a snake’s belly. Even a stopped clock is more accurate than those clowns.

Would be sad to see him go - essentially the founding player and leader of a new club era. But equally would be very frustrating if we get a fee that would have allowed us to retain Minteh.

If it's relative pocket change, think I'd rather keep him on the books.