NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

13 hours ago, mrraspberryjam said:

The season stopped 28th May and its now 25th July, so there's 2 months of your 6 out of the window already. 

In the 4 months before that:

• He started v Chelsea in a dead rubber
  • Came on in 95th min v Brighton
  • Came on 82nd minute v Arsenal
  • Played 68 mins in our 1-4 win at Everton
  • Came on 68th min v Villa when the game was gone
  • Came on 85th min v WHU 
  • Came on 87th min v Man City away

So the earliest he played this year was 4th March away to Man City after a lengthy spell on the sidelines.

Meaning he didn't play in January and February, and thus another another 2 months of your 6 out the window.

So interested to know, what exactly was completely rubbish about Targett in those handful of appearances he made late off the bench and the one game he did start in the last 6 months? (Bear in mind in 4 of those 6 months he was either injured or the season had ended and no football was being played)

for god sake @Zero I spent some time researching that at least humour me with an answer. 

7 minutes ago, Myleftboot said:

I’ve heard that mad dog Tindall is all over the minge in market shaker on a Friday and Saturday night.

Maybe you should tell his wife and son?

1 hour ago, mrraspberryjam said:

for god sake @Zero I spent some time researching that at least humour me with an answer. 

I stand by my words, Targett is a liability now. If you don’t think so, fine, let his performance (if Howe really ever play him again) prove our point.

For the last six months, basically every week I saw comments like “how in the earth Targett not back to the starting lineup” “Howe really lost it by sticking with Burn”. And, in all his performance as listed in your reply, he did nothing but keep on making mistakes, get passed easily by opponents, and even now not showing any glimpse or signs that he is back to his form pre-injury in recent friendlies. if you really still think he is fine and we can rely on him, it’s up to you. Just that obviously Howe doesn’t think so. Burn was completely burnt out in the second half of last season, it’s so fucking obvious and even I was shouting for giving him a rest, yet Howe still kept him in the starting lineup every fucking game.

if all these hints still couldn’t ring your alarm, it’s your problem. I will obviously @you again once Targett lose us any game in the coming season.

Edited by Zero