NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

Pizza Rob is on the money. 

Even when he’s wrong - he’s kind of right. I think he said Schar wouldn’t start one game. Schar did start but went off after like 13 minutes.  

People take things too literally. Things do change. 

Edited by The College Dropout

18 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Yeah, he actually seems like a total arse tbh, but in terms of being an ITK he's been specifically right too many times for there to be nothing in it.

Aye his patter is absolutely shite 

9 minutes ago, gdm said:

Aye his patter is absolutely shite 

if I see him make the “it’s a good move for his Korea, joke the next time someone signs a Korean player, I think I’ll explode. :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Rafalove said:

if I see him make the “it’s a good move for his Korea, joke the next time someone signs a Korean player, I think I’ll explode. :lol: 

The claiming to be successful in every ballot each week is just garbage trolling 

I think saying "we're interested in Sesko" is a no lose situation for ITKs. History of previous interest. Will be interested again but sheer volume of teams (probably including some elite clubs) will likely mean it won't be us. 

The issue is there are some people who have no middle ground with it, they need to have a 100% strike rate or they are labelled a fraud.

Pizza Rob clearly knows someone within the club and picks up bits from them, I think he went through a period where the attention went to his head so he speculated on some bits which didn’t do him any favours.

I know someone high up within adidas so I get told various bits of their football activities including the dealings with us and Villa, I did put some bits on here about us serving notice on castore to go to adidas but people behave in a weird way about it so I haven’t bothered sharing anything since.

I am looking forward to the 40% discount next season on our gear though.

3 minutes ago, Matt1892 said:

The issue is there are some people who have no middle ground with it, they need to have a 100% strike rate or they are labelled a fraud.

Pizza Rob clearly knows someone within the club and picks up bits from them, I think he went through a period where the attention went to his head so he speculated on some bits which didn’t do him any favours.

I know someone high up within adidas so I get told various bits of their football activities including the dealings with us and Villa, I did put some bits on here about us serving notice on castore to go to adidas but people behave in a weird way about it so I haven’t bothered sharing anything since.

That’s interesting. And people do get ITK information because they do indeed know people connected to clubs.

For example when we signed Alan Shearer a mate of mine was connected to Blackburn Rovers and he called to let me know we had bid for him.

He hadn’t signed yet just the bid. When I told my mates they where like “there is no way Shearer is going to NUFC” and then two days later he was in front of the crowd.

When I told them I told you so they just said I had guessed lucky. But I knew which is all that mattered.

8 minutes ago, Matt1892 said:

For you to offer to let everyone on the forum buy their kits through you and get 40% off is incredibly generous. A fantastic gesture. :clap:

I'll PM you nearer the time mate and thanks again. 

Edited by Kid Icarus

9 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

For you to offer to let everyone on the forum buy their kits through you and get 40% off is incredibly generous. A fantastic gesture. :clap:

I'll PM you nearer the time mate and thanks again. 

people like you are the reason the club is hampered by FFP 😂

ps: expect I'll be PMing Matt1892 post launch too, us NHS nurses are paid a pittance you know #GiveNursesFootballersWages 🤣

Edited by Ghandis Flip-Flop

On 19/01/2024 at 10:40, SUPERTOON said:

I’d disagree, it’s much harder to win the league cup imo.

Not when you consider that you have to qualify for it first.

42 minutes ago, Matt1892 said:

Same, I get bits of football info from high up at Adidas and Nike plus a few other places, but posting it in here leads to people going weird

I’ve been a member of this forum for half my adult life, I’ve got better things to do with my time than suddenly start making up ITK bullshit and coming on here to act the twat 

Edited by bobbydazzla

45 minutes ago, Matt1892 said:

Genuinely can't believe how wound up some people get about transfer rumours or otherwise when it's from someone that might have heard something. It's ridiculous.

1 hour ago, The Prophet said:

For the believers.

Has anyone seen him play since he made the move to Leipzig? How has he been looking?

Him and Ramos being available is pretty significant. Would love another quality striker on the books.

1 minute ago, KaKa said:

Genuinely can't believe how wound up some people get about transfer rumours or otherwise when it's from someone that might have heard something. It's ridiculous.

The Rumour part should tell you everything you need to know.

A rumour is a story or piece of information that may or may not be true, but that people are talking about

Pizza Rob seems to barely post ITK bits, majority of the time it's his shit patter, which makes me more inclined to believe compared to say a Sean Casey who puts hundreds of tweets out there, as if he has a hidden camera in our meeting rooms

36 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Has anyone seen him play since he made the move to Leipzig? How has he been looking?

Him and Ramos being available is pretty significant. Would love another quality striker on the books.

Only ever seen bits of him after we were linked the first time. When his agent was down the Quayside. 

Would expect more goals from him in that league. Considering they’re not fond of defending. 

4 minutes ago, Nucasol said:

Fraser doing well at Southampton - got to be someone willing to hoy at least the last £5m - £6m of his wages as an option. 

Hopefully Southampton get promoted and take him 

2 minutes ago, Mikky said:

Hopefully Southampton get promoted and take him 

That’s the problem - if they do they won’t as they’ll want better. Almost a case of get to playoffs, miss out and sign him for the next season.