NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

1 minute ago, KaKa said:

No. He's a left footed right winger.

It must have been someone else then but I thought I seen a YouTube compilation of him and it was all down the left hand side.

2 minutes ago, Matt1892 said:

It must have been someone else then but I thought I seen a YouTube compilation of him and it was all down the left hand side.

Maybe Illings Junior at Juventus?

I wouldn’t have any issue with the club bringing Minteh back as first choice next season, they would only do it if they thought he was good enough.

4 hours ago, KaKa said:

So ... had no idea Olise was at Chelsea until he was released at 14 ;D

Chelsea are so crazy man. Think Oliseh will end up back there though.

Apparently his younger brother is still in the academy there and has just been given a new contract.

Olise, de Bruyne, Lukaku, just how many have they prematurely let go/‘bought back’?

45 minutes ago, Matt1892 said:

I wouldn’t have any issue with the club bringing Minteh back as first choice next season, they would only do it if they thought he was good enough.

Unless you think Miggy would be averaging a goal comp a game in the dutch league, he's good enough as is... Whether Howe integrates him and his greenness is another question entirely

14 minutes ago, simonsays said:

I imagine he will take the well trodden path to Germany if he's after first team football

Got Dortmund written all over it. 

1 hour ago, The Prophet said:

Coupke of folk in the know for youth players reckon we’ve bid for him but suspect he might end up abroad.

1 minute ago, SUPERTOON said:

If the finances were beyond their reach, you would imagine it’s the same for us.

I think some players would accept less to come here than they would Chelsea, as long as they felt they were one of the best paid players in the team relative to their ability.

They might come here for £150k knowing they will be one of the best paid in the squad but wouldn’t accept £150k at Chelsea where they might not even be in the top 10 best paid.

5 minutes ago, Leemond said:

Surely they could just sell some more hotels to fund the transfer?

"We are all out of hotels!"

"Unleash and sell our fleet of Chelsea blue Bugatti's, Lamborghini's and Ferrari's."