NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

Very very dodgy source (football insider), but will share because it's pretty quiet, and a number of us were all loving his performance yesterday.

They've claimed we are among clubs that have shown an interest in Mikautadze the 'other' Georgian striker.

Metz have made his loan from Ajax permanent as they had an option to do so, but apparently are now looking to sell for £20 million after getting relegated.

Edited by KaKa

26 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Here we go again ...

Must have been just me that read the plethora posts about Brexit Eddie, get him off transfers etc etc.

Is that freaking out? Most people are taking the piss man. 

25 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Very very dodgy link from football insider, but will share because it's pretty quiet, and a number of us were all loving his performance yesterday.

They've claimed we are among clubs that have shown an interest in Mikautadze the 'other' Georgian striker.

Metz have made his loan from Ajax permanent as they had an option to do so, but apparently are now looking to sell for £20 million after getting relegated.

I like him. Two-footed, tricky, bit of pace, puts himself about a bit. What's not to like?

4 hours ago, KaKa said:

Very very dodgy link from football insider, but will share because it's pretty quiet, and a number of us were all loving his performance yesterday.

He might be decent to be fair. Pacy, two-footed, looks quite direct and hard-working. Scored comfortably above his xG two years in a row (though one in French Second division). Barely ever gets injured.

I could be happy giving him a shot as our Isak backup for say 15-20 mil.

some of the similar type players according to fbref: Thauvin, Jarrod Bowen, Matheus Cunha, Isak, Jonathan David, Nicholas Jackson, Lewandowski, Chiesa.

https://fbref.com/en/players/4788cb6b/Georges-Mikautadze

5 hours ago, KaKa said:

I'd take him young quick looks lively would be a great back up option for isak. 

1 hour ago, Checko said:

He might be decent to be fair. Pacy, two-footed, looks quite direct and hard-working. Scored comfortably above his xG two years in a row (though one in French Second division). Barely ever gets injured.

I could be happy giving him a shot as our Isak backup for say 15-20 mil.

some of the similar type players according to fbref: Thauvin, Jarrod Bowen, Matheus Cunha, Isak, Jonathan David, Nicholas Jackson, Lewandowski, Chiesa.

https://fbref.com/en/players/4788cb6b/Georges-Mikautadze

Yeah, meant dodgy source for the link. He's looked really good in the tournament. 

He's definitely going to get a move. No chance he drops down into division 2 with Metz, especially at such a reasonable fee.

51 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Yeah, meant dodgy source for the link. He's looked really good in the tournament. 

He's definitely going to get a move. No chance he drops down into division 2 with Metz, especially at such a reasonable fee.

Oh yeah I know what you meant with the dodgy link.

Get him for backup striker, random croatian for RW you found, GK from Las Palmas I spotted seeing who Chelsea were linked with, and then a top class CB of your choice & we good.

Can spend the rest of the window on cheap -9 wonderkids then.

Just now, SUPERTOON said:

Everton don’t need the money for PSR anymore 

They might not need it for PSR right now, but there’s absolutely no way they don’t sell DCL this window if he doesn’t sign a new contract.

5 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Everton don’t need the money for PSR anymore 

Same way I was told a week ago that forest didn't cos they got more money for Johnson. They have had to sell a few now just to survive another year