NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

4 minutes ago, duo said:

Depends who you believe - some are saying £100,000k a week

Everywhere I’m looking says ~£200k like.

Which, is more than likely too much for us, but it’s perhaps not completely impossible if they wanted to stretch themselves.

Not that I’d be sure about doing that mind. Very good player, would be a monumental upgrade, but not sure he’s quite good enough to stretch the whole wage structure that far.

2 minutes ago, BrianSwan said:

Get Summerville from Leeds instead of Raphinha. Cheaper (probably), younger (definitely) and way less wages. Might even be the better player too.

He's a left winger and been good in the championship, not really that comparable 

22 minutes ago, SteV said:

Everywhere I’m looking says ~£200k like.

Which, is more than likely too much for us, but it’s perhaps not completely impossible if they wanted to stretch themselves.

Not that I’d be sure about doing that mind. Very good player, would be a monumental upgrade, but not sure he’s quite good enough to stretch the whole wage structure that far.

https://onefootball.com/en/news/barcelona-player-wages-how-much-are-raphinha-kessie-and-rest-of-squad-earning-35441427

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/19071013/raphinha-barcelona-chelsea-pay-rise/

Say £100k a week....but who knows

3 hours ago, dilligaf said:

The Hall signing 28 mil is amortised over the length of contract so poss only 6 mil ish per year if a 5 year deal, is that right?

On top of another 15+ signings already made in the last 4 years or so

At the rate we are going clearing out the squad I can see another 3 or 4 going before the end of next week!.

I think Eddie prefers a smaller squad to work with and without the extra European games maybe the thought process is for a small number of quality additions after a clear out, push hard for Europe, and save the pennys and ffp for an extra push next year.

25 minutes ago, CPL said:

Can someone summarise what it said in the video? 

Nothing new. 24hrs of panic. Black hole of £60-70m filled by Minteh Anderson and Ashworth deals. No decision made on sporting director.

6 minutes ago, LFEE said:

Nothing new. 24hrs of panic. Black hole of £60-70m filled by Minteh Anderson and Ashworth deals. No decision made on sporting director.

Anything on spending budget? 

3 hours ago, BrianSwan said:

Get Summerville from Leeds instead of Raphinha. Cheaper (probably), younger (definitely) and way less wages. Might even be the better player too.

I like Summerville, but he's nowhere near the level of Raphinha