Tino Livramento

Yorkie

32 minutes ago, Ottoman said:

Never played fm before. This is based on simple logic and analysis, and without being sentimental, what I said are actual facts. Just clear your minds and think of it. 

And I don't know why you guys are being hostile to what I said coz I never said the player is a bad signing, just simply said we could've done better given the conditions I posted. Check out my post again carefully

write a short poem about Ottoman who is not very clever and probably a Sunderland fan

In Sunderland's realm,

Ottoman, the fool,

With playful antics, they'd ridicule

2 hours ago, Ottoman said:

Hello guys new user here. Ottoman by name, hope y'all doing good. Been looking for Newcastle forum to discuss about this precious club with toon bros, then found this incredible site. I hope we will all get along well and share good memories. Thank you all

how do you know it’s incredible if you had never heard of it?

Where is this incredible site I keep hearing about?

Also feel bad man hope he's genuine and doesn't get put off by the pile on, but still livramento could be a great signing so no idea why you;d get so negative on it

24 minutes ago, bobbydazzla said:

write a short poem about Ottoman who is not very clever and probably a Sunderland fan

In Sunderland's realm,

Ottoman, the fool,

With playful antics, they'd ridicule

Why are you guys so hostile, I am very surprised and disappointed tbh. I swear to God I am not Sunderland fan. So one doesn't have the right to share his opinion or disagree. If you feel what I said is wrong just disagree and bring your reasons, not this

You’ll always get the odd fan falling into the Man City wealth trap and not understanding the clubs philosophy. 
Ottoman is ok man. And if it wasn’t for him Wor lass would have nowhere to store her blankets. 

1 minute ago, Ottoman said:

Why are you guys so hostile, I am very surprised and disappointed tbh. I swear to God I am not Sunderland fan. So one doesn't have the right to share his opinion or disagree. If you feel what I said is wrong just disagree and bring your reasons, not this

I'm a Newcastle fan, I find this forum, team is flying high. Recruitment team has been spot on so far, maybe a couple of questions last year, not many. Then my first posts are a bunch of negative shite, bunch of complaints. Seems odd is all.

6 minutes ago, Ottoman said:

In shadows cast, Lavrimento's plight,

An ACL sorrow veiled from sight.

Yet Frimpong stands, a beacon strong,

To lift Newcastle up, right any wrong

Edited by bobbydazzla

1 minute ago, McDog said:

I'm a Newcastle fan, I find this forum, team is flying high. Recruitment team has been spot on so far, maybe a couple of questions last year, not many. Then my first posts are a bunch of negative shite, bunch of complaints. Seems odd is all.

This still doesn't warrant such behaviour. Besides being negative to what you love can sometimes be a good thing. Being positive always is stupid

need to use a comma there big difference between "being positive always is stupid", "being positive, always is stupid" and "being positive always, is stupid"

Edited by Tiresias

2 minutes ago, bobbydazzla said:

In shadows cast, Lavrimento's plight,

An ACL sorrow veiled from sight.

Yet Frimpong stands, a beacon strong, To lift Newcastle up, right any wrong

“O pointy birds, o pointy pointy

anoint my head, anointy-nointy” 

1 minute ago, Ottoman said:

This still doesn't warrant such behaviour. Besides being negative to what you love can sometimes be a good thing. Being positive always is stupid

Oh is it now? Always you say. Think you may be delusional my "Toon Bro".

Edited by McDog

Dear Ottoman, I humbly say, I'm sorry if my words did betray.

In jest or folly, I've caused you pain, I seek forgiveness, like springtime rain.

Your transfer knowledge, I now perceive,

And in my thoughts, I will believe

The Frimpong you shared, the guidance bright, A treasure found in darkest night.

With open arms I offer this plea,

Lavrimento’s not for NUFC.

Edited by bobbydazzla

There was a new member called Ottoman

His ideas made folk think he was blotto man

he posts with aplomb:

”the clubs got it wrong”

But at least he’s not really a sunlun fan