Tino Livramento

Yorkie

1 hour ago, Toon88 said:

Think our initial thinking is that we could exploit them because of the relegation. Seems like home work wasn’t done on the sell on clause either. Going from £12m/£21m/£30m looks a poor negotiation to me. Looks sloppy, and now we look desperate, and they want to bend us over on the fee. 

I’d walk away and look at European targets. Better value, and no ? over a previous injury. 

You could be entirely incorrect, of course.

Will hinge on how much he wants the move and whether he'll force the issue, can understand Southampton not been keen to sell, he wouldn't be a high earner, will be one of the best players in the championship and will likely be worth more this time next year if injury concerns are put to bed.

1 minute ago, jackflap said:

Will hinge on how much he wants the move and whether he'll force the issue, can understand Southampton not been keen to sell, he wouldn't be a high earner, will be one of the best players in the championship and will likely be worth more this time next year if injury concerns are put to bed.

He’s only on £7k a week 

Just now, JonBez comesock said:

He’s only on £7k a week 

Yup, which is why they'd rather flog KWP than him if they can.

It's also worth considering one of the reasons a high fee isn't such a big deal for us if we get him in on 40-50k a week.

37 minutes ago, Toon88 said:

Or, I could be correct. It’s just an opinion, just like yours. ? 

I'm not making baseless assumptions to try and create some sort of weird narrative in the hope that people start collectively pissing the bed.

It's a weird road to go down.

26 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

Sweet, sweet justice. 

He’s a fraud, ladies and gentlemen. 

I don’t really care one way or another but he’s clearly just passing on info from a source that’s been right before on a few occasions. He’s not just making stuff up 

1 minute ago, gdm said:

I don’t really care one way or another but he’s clearly just passing on info from a source that’s been right before on a few occasions. He’s not just making stuff up 

Icarus Syndrome. They get a bit of confidence and start spouting off beyond where they should. Fly too close to the sun and crash and burn.

Pizza Rob firmly cremated.

IMG_5091.jpeg.4be0ac10011a8d81a4f3c801e1271c56.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Nucasol said:

Icarus Syndrome. They get a bit of confidence and start spouting off beyond where they should. Fly too close to the sun and crash and burn.

Pizza Rob firmly cremated.

IMG_5091.jpeg.4be0ac10011a8d81a4f3c801e1271c56.jpeg

Exactly this. 

You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain. 

Personally I don't really care if he is wrong, a bit of itk is fun and breaks up the boredom of the summer, if you believe them or hang on their every world then you have an issue, calling them out for been wrong is as bad as pretending you have contacts in the club, just enjoy the fact that we are actually buying decent players for once.

Now this was what I was talking of and I got almost crucified here. For me he doesn't even worth those £30m talk less of more than that. What are those insane price for? He didn't do anything incredible at top level, only had a season under his belt (performance not that awesome either), has 3years left contract and coming from acl injury, hence there is that risk never being the same player again as history has shown us. One could argue about his talent and potential but his not an A list talent. Use the price of other young players signed to a first team and you'll see he isn't worth it.