Tino Livramento

Yorkie

[emoji38] fucking hell. I don’t really invest too much emotional time into all to be honest. Clearly one or two have people who are in the know, and in turn they will have their own sources so I wouldn’t expect everything to be accurate each time as information is fed through. Best just to take it with a pinch of salt and see what happens. 

Back to the subject, I think our current offer is already generous given they’ve been relegated and his previous injury. 

It’s a shame Southampton signed such a unfavourable deal with Chelsea making this such a hard deal to do.  

12 hours ago, Jack27 said:

You say obsessed, others say passionate about calling out frauds 

He's clearly not a fraud.  I mean who calls out signing Minteh 6 months before it happens?  He has said that Tierney is done bar the price agreement with Arsenal and will likely happen late in the window.  If Arseanl don't budge the Hall may be an option.  He clearly has contacts in the club.  I cannot for the life of me understand the mentality of people needing everything he posts having to be 100% accurate otherwise they are a fraud. Mental.

1 hour ago, Broadsword said:

He's clearly not a fraud.  I mean who calls out signing Minteh 6 months before it happens?  He has said that Tierney is done bar the price agreement with Arsenal and will likely happen late in the window.  If Arseanl don't budge the Hall may be an option.  He clearly has contacts in the club.  I cannot for the life of me understand the mentality of people needing everything he posts having to be 100% accurate otherwise they are a fraud. Mental.

This.

No "ITK" can ever have a 100% record because until something is actually signed, things can change. Calling someone a fraud for not having a 100% record is just odd.

Aye, it’s a just a bit tongue and cheek with him. I tend to respond when you see a bandwagon forming with those who are a bit more serious with it. Some of you do need a serious wank. 

not me though..I’m always angry 

the avengers hulk GIF

I'm still trying to understand why we're in for Livramento.

Out injured for a season and only just got back to make a few small appearances and now we're supposedly desperate for his signature and Southampton think he's worth 40 million even though they're battering from a championship setup now.

Something just doesn't seem right about this.

We have enough right back cover and if anything it's a top quality left back we need.

I haven't read much of this thread so maybe I'm just saying something that's been said time and again.

Just now, magvicar said:

Out injured for a season and only just got back to make a few small appearances and now we're supposedly desperate for his signature and Southampton think he's worth 40 million even though they're battering from a championship setup now.

We have enough right back cover and if anything it's a top quality left back we need.

I haven't read much of this thread so maybe I'm just saying something that's been said time and again.

Our regime identify players they like and get them when they are available at the best price. It's a long term build.

1 minute ago, Skeletor said:

Our regime identify players they like and get them when they are available at the best price. It's a long term build.

Aye I get that but this player isn't exactly a best price scenario for me and also it's a risk factor when you consider the injury he's had.

1 hour ago, magvicar said:

We have enough right back cover

We have quantity there but absolutely zero quality behind Trippier. Trippier turns 33 soon. Really hope we can sign Livramento so we can send Ashby out on loan and sell at least one of Manq/Krafth

Edited by Pata

I would think he’s on the ‘list’ of players profiled for different positions and with the right characteristics. We are told even ‘unobtainable’ players like Rice have been profiled. He was excellent the season before his injury. He was probably thought of as unavailable but Saints relegation and concerns over his injury have changed the situation. I’m sure the club believe in a couple of years he could be £50-60m player so even at £30m we are still sniffing around at what could be a great opportunity.

Again, we have absolutely no right back cover.

9 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

Livramento’s ceiling is massive. He’s a fantastic player imo. And we don’t have a viable RB backup. 

Would love him.  But the fee is mad.  

This. While Southampton are trying to make sure we pay through the nose, he looks like he's got massive potential, so I can understand why we are trying to make this happen.